- We, the danes have kept us at home and isolated us.
And in that time we have gone and welcomed us to our holidays abroad.
- But it is in great danger of being canceled due to Corona.
- And we have not very much want to travel far away.
so begins Steen P is the letter to the nation! on the possibility to keep the holiday and about the closed borders, which makes it quite difficult and unsafe to book and take holidays in other countries. the
Steen has even had to cancel a trip with the children to Budapest pga. of corona, and his family has lost udenlandsrejsen and looking after the cottage in the summer. But it is difficult, for ferieugerne is busy, as you could read yesterday on the nation!, when Jimmy told him about the bookings that block:
See also: Jimmy missing German for 50,000 dkk
Steens letter - which he hopes you will share it via Facebook, then the politicians might see it - continues namely as follows:
- Our ability to hold the holiday is now to keep it in Denmark, but now comes the problem - we can not rent the cottage Denmark in the school holidays, they are booked by the germans.
- We danes had of course hoped that there would come vacant homes, because the germans could not get up here, but it is manifestly not.
- those of Us who have complied with the requirements of the society, are now experiencing to be punished, because it is more important that the germans get the Danish holiday homes, writes Steen P, but what are you thinking?
the Germans alone is, according to the Campaya holiday rentals usually for about 65 percent of all rented holiday homes in denmark, writes tourism.now, that also can tell that in 2019 more than 13 million German nights in Danish holiday homes. It was a nice increase compared to the 2018.