Smittetrykket increases in Denmark. It's the same temperatures, which causes the danes to search outside for a breather.
And it is a really bad combination.
- We are in a situation where smittetrykket increases, and therefore, it is necessary to make clear the guidelines yet again. Remember to keep distance and search towards the other areas, if there already is many people, says inspector Peter Dahl of the Copenhagen Police.
the Country's police districts have since Friday evening, when also been extraordinarily busy with responding to reviews from people who feel bothered by the 'music for disadvantage', which is the police term for disruptive noise from the music system - whether it is in public or private, where the temperatures have the windows open.
Asger Aamund has found out, how he should avenge himself on his rowdy neighbours in Tidsvilde. Video: Sebastian Elhøj Nielsen, Frederik Björnemalm and Elijah Levysohn
In virtually all circles have the patrols been sent out to addresses to ask people to calming music.
this is the sound of the reports in a rundringning, as Ritzau has made, to the police vagtchefer early Saturday morning.
- We have gotten over 100 reviews from at 18 o'clock and up to now, with the time period 22 to the 02 as peak demand, says vagtchef Frandsen from Copenhagen Police a little after 6 o'clock Saturday morning.
- I do not think that we have had so many before in a single guard. In one case, at Queen Louise's Bridge in Nørrebro, was a music system confiscated. In addition, 16 persons charged with disturbing the public order, and 17, have been ordered to turn down, informs he.
According to Ekstra information has patrols at the meatpacking district in Vesterbro in Copenhagen also confiscated soundbokse.
the Police goes exceptionally consistent approach and issuing fines for loud music in public spaces. At the same time they seize a high number of soundbokse. Here are a soundboks seized by the meatpacking district on the night between Friday and Saturday. Photo: Kenneth Meyer.
In the north of Zealand the police received 25 reviews on music to the detriment.
- Large terms, all of which have turned down, when one of our patrols has been passed. There was a place in Charlottenlund, as a patrol had to pass by two times before the message was understood, but we do not have fines or seized a music system, says vagtchef Christian Kobbernagel.
At the Middle - and West zealand Police can his colleague Henrik Møller Nielsen tell about a seized plant in the Lejre Municipality, and the total over ten reviews.
Sydsjællands and Lolland-Falster Police have not yet made up for the night, complaining of loud music, while Copenhagen is Ranked the Police have had 23 of the kind of reviews.
- There are not shared fines or confiscated plants, informs vagtchef Lars Guldborg.
In Jutland has the phones also kimet in the police stations.
- There have been many reviews, especially in private gardens. Some have thought that they should keep a 'Skanderborg light', because the festival would have taken place in these days, says vagtchef Torben Wind from Sydøstjyllands Police.
- We have had about 34 reviews ago at 18 o'clock last night. In approximately one-third of the cases we have had to ask people to turn down. But in general, people have been good to listen to us.
about the same number have Middle - and Vestjyllands Police have been busy.
- There absolutely has to be many reviews. Between 30 and 40. Especially around midnight and the hours before and after. It has been both parties at home in the garden and in the park, says vagtchef Simon Selkjær.
In north Jutland, called the police early Friday evening on Twitter that members of the public throughout the weekend 'celebrations wisely'.
But it does not seem that the people in north jutland are very much on Twitter. In politikredsen have that 'minimum' been 32 reviews, and the police have been forced to move out to the majority, says vagtchef Jesper Sørensen.
east Jutland Police have been 'a part' reviews and in one case had bødeblokken forward for the breach of the ordensbekendtgørelsen.
112 - 2. aug. 2020 - pm. 11:09 of Lots will take action against noisy parties