When Emma Josefine Anesen took off to participate in the realityprogrammet 'Ex on the Beach', it was at the same time a good-bye to flirtation Oliver Vestergaard, she had seen back home in Denmark.
But after the two are former colleagues, now have known each other for a year, he has again won realitybabens heart.
'This man has managed to sweep the legs well and truly away from under me! Every day I renew your love! I have finally found a man who understands me, respects me, and loves me unconditionally! I love you Oliver Vestergaard, and I will show the whole world my beautiful engagement ring', writes Emma Josefine Anesen on Instagram.
Emma Josefine Anesen participated in both the first and the third season of 'Ex on the Beach'. Photo: Private
For the Extra Magazine, she tells that it's gone from strength to strength, from they began to see each other again in the beginning of the coronanedlukningen, and he suddenly fell on his knees.
We drove to Skagen, and it was mega nice. He had lined up with fruit and champagne, and then he asked me just. He said a lot of sweet things and told why it was me, he would spend the rest of his life with. He said that since he saw me the first time, he knew that it had to be me, and that he would do anything to fight for me.
- I'm just so happy right now. I'm in such a happy kærlighedsboble, she says.
Film, tv & radio - 24. feb. 2020 - pm. 23:18 - Can score every time I'm in town
Emma Josefine Anesen chose to take off for 'Ex on the Beach', because at the time it seemed like her only option to try it, she says.
She took off, even though Oliver Lund, who she dated at the time, was sad.
- When I come home, I find out that he also sought, because he would try to come in and fight for me, and it was just mega sweet. So when everything with Robin did not work, I thought that I should have a man who will fight for me, and Oliver just can't let be, she says.
- Have you changed your mind now that you took off?
- Yes, I have actually. I can well see now, that Oliver is the right one for me, and I don't need to look for others, he fulfills all the things I would like to have, and he loves me, she says.
Danish well-known - 8. christmas. 2018 - at. 19:13 Bikini-babe reveals: More to farmave than to fuckboys
The enamoured couple has not yet decided when the wedding will be.
- We have talked about it, and we agree, that the wedding does not need to be just about the corner. We would like to use the time to save a little money up, so we can have our dream wedding, she says.