the flip side of the low reality tv has really hit Amanda Mogensen and Fie Laursen, who both have had sex in the tv programme 'Ex on the Beach'.
It got Fie Laursen to speak up in an interview with Extra Magazine, because she thinks that it is - even here in 2019 - only women who are the swine, while the men applauded.
- People write, that I am disgusting, a whore, and that I must die. There is a lot of 'slutshaming' targeted me. It is funny that it is always the girl who would be hate and not the guy. There are no negative comments on that Jeppe also have sex. It was the same as Amanda and Mark were together in the program, there was only Amanda, who was discredited, explained the Fie Laursen earlier in the week.
Danish celebrity - 19. mar. 2019 - at. 19:56 After sex-video: People are writing I should die
When Amanda Mogensen and Mark Bøgelund, who have had sex with each other in the program, visited the Ekstra tv studio, they could only nod in recognition to the interpretation.
- There are very many indvandrerfyre, who writes that the I is worn and not worth anything. Everything is possible. There is no want to have me, says Amanda Mclean, who acknowledges that it has been tremendously to read with.
- Yes, a little. I've got quite many comments that it is dirty made (to have sex, red.), it was the first evening, and that we did not know each other. But it is the clip together, as if we haven't talked together before, and we actually do.
Danish celebrity Fie after topless photos: I lose me not
Mark Bøgelund think, frankly, that it is bullshit that it always is the woman who is being hated.
- I do not understand why. It is always the girls, which is being planed down. It is as if the boys see them as fucking cheap, waste or something else. The boys never hear anything. For example, I have not heard of something, he says and adds.
- Yes, we can get the 'you are just a 'fuckboi', while the girls are called trash, a hole or other. Us boys don't belong to anything at all.
Amanda and Mark in Extra Magazine's tv studio.
- We are in 2019, do you think it is strange that it always is the girl?
- I do not understand why, says Amanda Mogensen, soon to be supplemented by Mark Bøgelund.
- I think it is strange. It is quite natural to have sex. You must not come and tell me that the girls and the boys (writing in red.) is so fucking sacred that they do not even do it. It is natural, but is it because she is a crack on the tv, they see her as cheap? I don't understand it, he says.
They both agree that there is a problem, but they find it difficult to see what you can do about it.
- I am not saying even such a thing to women. I just think that it is people's attitudes. I don't know if it is because they are jealous of the fact that it is them, that have been allowed. I don't know what you can do to change it, I think it is just bad style. You must not say such a thing, stresses Mark Bøgelund.
'Ex on the Beach' can be seen on Channel 4, Sunday to Tuesday and on a streaming service dplay.
below you can see Amanda and Mark tell, what it was like to see himself have sex on screen: