Fiskeriministeren have got a number of disgruntled co-rapporteurs on the hook.
Eva Kjer Hansen (V) who is the minister for gender equality, the nordic cooperation and fisheries, has been too slow to introduce new quotas on the mussel - and østersområdet.
It takes fiskeriordførerne from the Alternative, the Danish people's Party, Unity and the Social democratic party.
Especially DF's Ib Poulsen has long been tired of the cooperation with Eva Kjer Hansen, but now joins the other rapporteurs in the choir.
When Ib Poulsen, the first time went public with his criticism of the process in the middle of november, refused she to be been made aware of the criticism before.
- It is a completely new criticism that I hear now from the rapporteurs, she said 15. november to tvmidtvest.
But it is not true, if you ask a number of fiskeriordførere.
- simply do not fit, when the minister says that it is only in the month of november, that one has become familiar with the conditions. It is she been made aware of several months before, say the Socialists fiskeriordfører, Simon Kollerup, to Ekstra Bladet.
the New agreement for the mussel and oyster fishery
19. June 2018 was the Parliamentary parties agreed on a new deal for the mussel - and østerskvoter in the Limfjord.
the Agreement means that the fishermen are not allowed to own more than three mussel - and østerskvoter. Do they do it, they have until the end of 2026 to part with them.
the Ceiling was before the new agreement, the four quotas.
the Agreement came into force 11. december 2018
In the time it took for the law to come into force, there is a fisherman, who purchased quotas, so they have more than the three, which is the new ceiling in the agreement. It shows a folketingssvar. The fisherman has to the end of 2026 to part with the extra allowances.
And it is for this reason that several rapporteurs now dishes sharp criticism.
- It had been desirable, that we had had a fisheries minister who had made it here faster, says the Unity fiskeriordfører Søren Egge Rasmussen of the progress.
Søren Egge Rasmussen can't remember the individual meetings. But he also believes that Eva Kjer Hansen, known to criticism a long time before november.
- I mean absolutely not, that she is right in that the criticism was ’brand new’ for her in the middle of november. There has been a widespread desire that it should be effected quickly. I am very sure that it has been said quite clearly, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Alternativets fiskeriordfører Roger Matthisen also confirms that the fiskeriministeren has been made aware of the Ib poulsen's criticism before the middle of november.
I raised it to her in the beginning of november. So that she first had to be been made aware of it in the middle of november, do not fit, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Ib Poulsen itself also confirms to Ekstra Bladet, that he from august told the minister that there were fishermen, who wondered in to acquire more allowances before the law came into force.
- That the criticism in the middle of november would be completely new for the minister, I can not recognize.
- This is something I have been focusing on since I in the summer was made aware that there were fishermen, who wondered in to hoard allowances, he says.
Ib poulsen's (DF) cooperation with fiskeriministeren have long criticized Eva Kjer public. Now joins several other draftsman in the choir. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Conservative fiskeriordfører Orla Østerby shares, however, are not the opposition and DFs view of the flow
- Ib Poulsen brings the criticism on the field in the month of november, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have all along been agreed, that the agreement was made, but I'm not official and can't say how quickly they must do it. That is, we have to rely on that it goes as quickly as it can be done.
Ekstra Bladet has tried in vain to get a comment from Eva Kjer Hansen.