- I do not think it can be true that you must have a profile and log in, in order to be able to enter in the Copenhagen Municipality swimming pools to pensionistpris.
- We have just been on the Citizens advice bureau to ask for help, but was sent home again.
- We are therefore exempt from the profiles and the sort.
that was the gist of it Tuesday in the nation!-the phone from Ruth, who is married with Hardy at 87 years old. Ruth has asked the nation! for help to penetrate the Copenhagen Municipality's system, she and Hardy have not much money to squander. And if you have a pensionistkort to 455 kr., then you have access on the weekdays – but if you don't have a card, you have to pay 25 kr. pr. time. And it is a difference per. years on more than 2000 kr., and those will pensionistparret like to save.
the Nation! have asked the municipality respond to what the pensioners who can't create profiles, can do to get a pensionistkort – their response you can read below. Ruth's complaint continues namely as follows:
- Hardy, loves to go in the swimming pool a few times a week.
- Normally, he has gone in the Frankrigsgade or in Sundby.
- And I also think it is good for him to get away.
- He has just been in the hospital, and they even said that he has an athletic body.
And it had like to continue, therefore, to the body looks athletic out, ending Ruth, who believes that she and Hardy may not be the only pensioners, who think it is silly that you must have profiles and log in to get pensionistrabat, but in the answer Line Friedrichsen, borgerservicechef in the city of Copenhagen has sent, there is not much help to download.
- It is correct that you have to have a profile and be logged in to svoemkbh.kk.gb in order to purchase a voucher and a season ticket to the municipal swimming pools.
- to create a profile, you must have an email address or a mobile number. In svømmehallerne it has since 2018 only been possible to buy tickets and tillægsbilletter in the vending machines, where you can pay with the usual credit card or MobilePay.
- Citizens who do not have a debit card or do not want to pay in this way, can be issued with a CPH card in the Citizens advice bureau.
Citizens, who need help to create a profile, book an appointment at the Citizens advice bureau or approach the staff at the svømmehallerne.
- It is regrettable that Hardy and Ruth have not received the help they needed in the Services.
- They are welcome to book a new era in municipal Services, for example, by calling at 33 66 33 66, or take over their local swimming pool and get the help of the staff to create a profile, write borgerservicechefen, but what are you thinking?