Nothing threatening Mette Frederiksen.
The internal struggles in the opposition take up so much, that they take the focus from the main goal: Acquisition of regeringensmagten the next election.
It takes Extra Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup, after Pernille Vermund yesterday in an interview in Berlingske tidende criticised Jakob Ellemann-Jensen to play the double-dealing and cynical.
- more clearly it can not be said - the opposition has more to do with beating on each other than fighting the government.
- We saw this also during the negotiations of the udligningsreformen, where the Conservatives and the Left was up to contend, and now the New Bourgeois, who fight with the Left on how to deal with the government and Mette Frederiksen and corona crisis.
- can I just say: The sail is completely in the blue block. Mette Frederiksen can just sit quite confidently back, " says Henrik Qvortrup.
In Berlingskes interview criticises Vermund Jakob Ellemann for with one hand to long after Mette Frederiksen - by to call her for the headstrong - and with the other hand to vote for all the government's proposals.
Vermund slander also Left for cynicism when the party among others has criticized Mette Frederiksen in order to hide the authorities ' doubts about the effect of the country corona-shutdown.
According to Vermund was Left well aware that Mette Frederiksen would go further than the authorities.
- It is further noteworthy that the Ellemann was first criticized for being too weak and anemic, and then comes Pernille Vermund, who should be his allies, and says that he is too tough, " says Henrik Qvortrup.
at the same time praises Ben Wermund in the interview, Mette Frederiksen, to wide the power out by inviting all political parties to negotiations on the management of coronakrisen.
According to Henrik Qvortrup is Pernille Vermunds defense for Mette Frederiksen, the expression of an unprecedented bridge between two otherwise apparently irreconcilable parties.
- this is The first time you look alliancefælleskab between Pernille Vermund and Mette Frederiksen, who has a good chemistry.
- It has been seen in other cases also, " he says.