Pernille Vermund (NB), Karina Adsbøl (DF) and at the Søren Pape (K) calls it 'a scandal'.
Politicians are queuing up to criticise the conditions in TV2's hidden footage from the nursing home Kongsgården in Aarhus, as the Extra Magazine published Monday.
But if it turns out that plejesvigtet of the 90-year-old Else is not a lone swallow, then there is talk about politics in a broader perspective, says Extra the Magazine's political commentator.
- If we assume that the terrible movies we've seen from Aarhus, in reality just represent the tip of the iceberg. We see here the fact that one might find at many other nursing homes in Denmark.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 19:00 Here is the TV2 recordings are not allowed to see
- So it is more fundamentally a political problem that we face and look into, sounds from Henrik Qvortrup.
It is, among other things, these recordings, which TV2 will have that Extra Blade to remove. Video/editing: TV2, Emma Svendsen
And such a problem can land heavily on the prime minister Mette Frederiksen's shoulders.
- We have a prime minister, who have promised the danes to safety, continues Qvortrup.
- When something like this can take place at a Danish nursing home, when a 90-year-old dementia can be treated in this way, it is, to put it mildly not the expression of the security, as the prime minister has promised us all that she would like to be the guarantor.
- There is a screaming gap between the pictures and the things we see here, and so it is, as the prime minister has said: that she guarantees us danes reassurance.
the Manager - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 19:00 You must see with
If the plejesvigt, we have seen evidence from the nursing home in Aarhus, is a trend in the care sector, call it clearly on the political action, believes Henrik Qvortrup.
- It is the very good with all skåltalerne that we must take care of each other, and we must take care of the old, but what helps it, if it takes place on the way, we now have seen.
- So it is, that says a, and there is something else out there, where the reality actually taking place.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 20:33 To the halloween party in lorteble
Video/editing: TV2/Emma Svendsen
'We must take care of the most vulnerable in society,' sounded repeatedly from the prime minister Mette Frederiksen during the coronapandemi, which this time appears to be driven over in Denmark.
It sounds, however, hollow with Henrik Qvortrup, if the man who was rescued from the corona, being treated, who Else was at the nursing home.
- When we have had to fit in in the here coronaperiode, it is among other things to ensure that people in care homes, those who are the allersvageste, don't get hit by coronaen and die.
- You have to say, that if those who have been saved by the coronaindsatsen, as the government has put in the work, being forced to live a life as it is, we have seen that the poor Else had to live - well so it was almost better that it had not been the case.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 22:01 Feared they would beat her to death
Community - 7. christmas. 2020 - pm. 05:30 Carers on the dements family: - Crazy ball