Mette Frederiksen (S) was, according to Henrik Qvortrup is not completely honest with the danes, as she closed the country down 11. march.
And it gives the prime minister the problems, assess the Extra the Magazine's political commentator
- It is a problem for the prime minister, that she tells the danes something that at fintællingen turns out not to be true. says Henrik Qvortrup.
Mette Frederiksen announced the multibillion-expensive decision to shut Denmark down, it was she directly that it was the authorities ' recommendation, which it was.
- It is up to the government recommendation is that we close all unnecessary activity down on the areas in a period of time. We adopt, in other words, a precautionary approach, the prime minister said, among other things.
Jyllands-Posten today can tell that the board of Health in the days and hours up to the press conference not had the extensive decommissioning of the country on its list of possible actions.
- When we heard Mette Frederiksen, said that she was based on the authorities, so we had to understand that it was the health authorities, says Henrik Qvortrup.
- Now we know according to Jyllands-Posten, that the health authorities have not recommended the decommissioning of Denmark, and it is therefore a problem for Mette Frederiksen, considers political commentator.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) will now switch explanation about the most far-reaching decision in the recent history of denmark: the decommissioning of large sections of the community 11. march.
the Danish policy - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 12:16 Mette F. switches explanation on shutdown
today, she says, that the authorities simply advised to minimize social contact, and that the closure was a political decision - that is, more than anything else to her own.
- The here the story is gone and become problematic for the prime minister, because here we see an example of a prime minister, who is so busy to do it, she believes, is the right thing, that she is not going out of the way to tell a small few day. And it is a big problem, explains Henrik Qvortrup.
Mette Frederiksen regard at the same time, the government not only had the national board of Health recommendations on the table, but instead a 'wide myndighedsgruppe'.
She will not, however, tell who in this wide group of authorities who have recommended the what. Will the prime minister not 'completely in principle', she stresses over for TV2.
- It may well be that it was a good idea to shut Denmark down. It may also be that it was not a good idea. We shall see for some time. But no matter what, so have a prime duty to speak the truth, says Henrik Qvortrup.
the Left will call the prime minister Mette Frederiksen in consultation to explain the process prior to the decision to close the Denmark down at a news conference 11. march.
Ekstra Bladet has tried in vain to get a comment from Mette Frederiksen at the prime minister's office.