the Opposition has Wednesday left their shotguns and have called the minister of culture, Joy Mogensen, in consultation about the spectators at the football soon.
According to Henrik Qvortrup, Extra Magazine's political commentator, is due to the outlook from the lots, that they see the minister for culture as an 'easy prey'.
- It is very indicative that it is the minister for culture, they are going after now. She is the 'weak' minister, the weak animals in the herd, and we have in several cases seen, that the opposition sees her as the easiest prey among the ministers. Therefore, they are attacking her now, says Henrik Qvortrup.
Tuesday was afstandskravet to matches in the best Danish fodboldrækker been reduced from two to one meter, which makes it possible to have more spectators already for the weekend's matches.
The new distance requirements, for example, means that the FCK is expected to be able to have in the level of 12,000 to 15,000 spectators and Brøndby 8000 to 10,000, while for example in Aarhus can close in the bottom of the 10.000 spectators in.
the Government wanted a continued distances of two metres and the 4 x 2 ft. space and warped by the political majority.
Nevertheless, due to the conflict according to the group of parties that form a majority without the government and consists of the Left, the Danish people's Party, the Radical Left, The Conservative people's Party, New Civil and Liberal Alliance - that the government lacks understanding of the professional football clubs and their needs in order to get clarity about whether that has to be opened up for more spectators to the matches in the season, which starts 1. september.
- the Hope is, of course, that there will be some more spectators in the future. And the case is yet another testimony that the government closed down with firm and resolute hand, but that it is sailing a bit to get opened up again, says Henrik Qvortrup.
- the Example of the negotiations on the spectators at the football matches is yet another one where the government appears illogical when it comes to the reopening of the Denmark, he says.
Lars Boje Mathiesen from New Civil stressed as also to Ekstra Bladet earlier Wednesday afternoon, to it, lots comes with is a very serious criticism' of the minister.
- the Government is showing a lack of understanding of what professional sports, including football, is in Denmark. The government's announcement to wait for 20. august to take a position leaves the clubs in a difficult situation. It is unsustainable, that the government in this area did not show understanding for a whole industry, said Lars Boje Mathiesen.
Radical Liberal party idrætsordfører, Jens Rohde, voted in:
- the Government and the minister can even have an influence on how strong the criticism must be, when the consultation is over, and the story is written finally. And the criticism should stand. If the government responds to the football clubs, will the criticism, of course, be less, he said.
Joy mogensen's møgsager - And a few of the fun
during his time as minister of culture has Joy Mogensen has been a part of vogue, both when she has been a part of the actual møgsager, but also in other situations, as when she proclaimed that her favoritalbum is 'Absolute Music 2'.
the Extra Leaf gives you here an overview of the Joy mogensen's largest møgsager:
In the autumn of 2019, the lost Radio 24syv the tender for the new DAB channel, which instead went to the Radio Loud after the decision of the Radio and television board. A course, which since then has created wonder and debate among several.
Berlingske has thus been previously described, to Radio and television board basically one to one, approved a recommendation from the civil service, since the decision radiokanalens future was decided.
the minister for culture may, on a two and a half hour long consultation 11. march to defend the process.
As the coronakrisen broke out, denied the Joy Mogensen, an economic stimulus package for the arts, which was hard hit by the coronakrisen.
- I would perceive it as inappropriate, if I stood and talked about the culture right now, she said.
the Minister ended, however, with - after massive criticism from citizens and party members to convene the rapporteurs for negotiations to find solutions to the crisis negative impact on the area.
And the criticism continues with to hagle down over the minister, now that Denmark is in the process of reopening. At the latest with the debate on the spectators to football matches.
In the slightly less alvorsfulde end of the scale one finds the debate about whether Joy Mogensen are cultural enough to be minister of culture.
the Debate arose when she in an interview with the music magazine Gaffa proclaimed that she was a hopeless poptøs as a teenager, and that her favoritalbum is 'Absolute Music 2', which she heard in her youth.
A relatively harmless opinion, one would think, but no: the message of 'Absolute Music 2' set the internet on fire, and Joy Mogensen were both criticized and defended each of their wing, which believed that it was either problematic or completely irrelevant, what Joy Mogensen listened to in his spare time.
In June, Joy Mogensen so once again the protagonist of a debate, this time on the pornorap, and domain names.
It came to pass, when the rapper Nikoline bought the web domain joy-mogensen.dk and used it as a platform to fire a controversial and cross-border music video with very explicit sexual content.
In the video is actually the sex and nudity to such a degree that it was banned on YouTube and would pornosiden Pornhub.
the minister for culture announced 17. June to Ekstra Bladet that she had asked for Nikoline stopped using the joy mogensen.dk-domain.
'the Party has therefore, on my behalf asked that the domain name be transferred. Otherwise, we will go to the complaints Board for Domain names, there exists exactly to handle this kind of cases,' she wrote in a written response.Show more Close
premier-League - 1. christmas. 2020 - pm. 14:29 of Drama at the Castle: Go in flæsket of Joy
See also: More spectators the rest of the super League season
See also: the Government is in a minority: its Refusal to open to spectators