The sails full for Jakob Ellemann-Jensen and the Left.
So cash is the analysis from Extra the Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup, after Kristian Jensen again has got the rapporteurships.
It might not sound like the heaviest of rapporteurships, but it should not put as much in, think Extra the Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup.
- There is a good deal of symbolism in that he is now being taken into favour, after he was ripped for everything back in January, explains Henrik Qvortrup.
Kristian Jensen was not just ripped off for everything, but thrown in an outright wall of shame.
the Danish policy - 11. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:16 Ellemann beating Jensen at the space
in retrospect it was a total overreaction by Jakob Ellemann-Jensen's page (to deprive Kristian Jensen his rapporteurships, ed.), because he said what most of the Left-people thought. That one should not cooperate with the Social democrats.
- in particular It was an overreaction, when you here later can observe everything that Lars Løkke Rasmussen is gotten away with, " notes Henrik Qvortrup.
the Left has been particularly challenged in the last.
- The big story about the Left is that it sails completely for the moment for Jakob Ellemann-Jensen. It is as if he can't put a foot right, says Henrik Qvortrup.
Extra Magazine's political commentator mentions the situation around the negotiating mandate in the EU, where Jakob Ellemann-Jensen got it to act on criticism of the Left forward for a prime minister, who had made a u-turn.
- Kristian Jensen is a skilled politician and a stable piece of labor. If I were Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, who stood in the challenged and pushed the situation right now, so would Kristian Jensen is not be a man, I could afford to do without, tells Henrik Qvortrup.
Therefore, there may also be good reasons for that Kristian Jensen is taken to the grace-a-half years after his trip in a corner.
- Overall, says Jakob Ellemann-Jensen extremely weak for the moment. He has not managed to offer Mette Frederiksen much resistance, there is disintegration in the blue block, and the other leaders of the party respects him not.
- It is not now, that he also need to have too many opponents internally. They are there in advance, for there are many Left-people who see it, that is, with very, very big concern, concludes Henrik Qvortrup.