Privatfesten is turned back strong after the decommissioning of the nightlife.
now is also the much debated 'puttefest'.
It will be held as the more scattered private parties, but primarily with the students ' own classes.
It is the expectation from Ingrid Kjærgaard, chairwoman of the Danish high scool students Association, after the police have closed down for 'puttefesten' in Dyrhaven.
- You may fear that a big party in another place to break out, but I don't think so. People are generally quite sensible and good to understand, that it is here, of course, is serious, she says.
Johanne Sand Weirsøe goes in 3.g on St. Anæ and is tutor for the new students. The celebrations usually in Valbyparken. It will continue to do so in years, but it is only for tutors and 1.g'ere.
- There must not be other, but people could find to show up. It is a tradition and something people look forward to throughout the year. We are trying to implement it with the precautions, she says.
Astrid Hein Ernst is also 3.g'is on St. Anæ, but not the tutor. Her class is holding a party for himself.
- I think, in general, there's going to be scattered parties. On the way you come to be with them, as you still are together with each day in the classroom, she says.
Many start-up students have had a turbulent start.
however, There is a general understanding among the students, according to Ingrid Kjærgaard.
- as we can see, to close the high schools in Aarhus and people are encouraged to work at home, so it is a small sacrifice to bring.
- of course It is a pity, that you do not get the start of the school year, as usual. It has this here party in the Garden for many has been a part of.