the Singer Kevin 'Bro' Andreasen bares itself in a new Viaplay-documentary 'Kevin Bridges', where he talks about life as a musician, but also close people into the private sphere and tells of, for example, the breach of Elina Dahl and the anxiety that caused him to be indoors.
And in the new title, which hit the Viaplay yesterday, tells the Bridge about a sad period in his life. Through the almost two years he spoke not with his father over something so trivial as football.
- There was just a period, we didn't talk together, because I switched to a different club and played soccer and later stopped. His hjerteklub is the B77, which is also my hjerteklub. When I stopped there, we were not so good friends afterwards. I don't think he was so pleased that I chose fuldtidsmusik forward to playing in the local club in Rødovre. So, we talked not together in one to two years, says Kevin Andreasen in the documentary.
See also: It's the hardest I've tried
He also gives himself a part of the blame for the break between father and son.
- In the two years or a year and a half, there you get some text'is where you write a little back and forth. I don't know if it was because I was not adult enough to reply. It can also be, I just needed to have a break from everything that was called football, and dad at that time.
the Danger also remember back in the sad period.
- It is, of course, sadly, that we did not see each other in the year, of course, it is not so cool to think back on, and of course I missed him. It is clear, he says in the documentary.
Danish celebrity - 14. jun. 2020 - pm. 10:17 English hitmager in kulkælderen: - Scary
According to Kevin Andreasen changed, when he thought over what he had actually walk in. He began to think about how he would feel if that happened his father something.
- I got so nosset myself together to answer him, for who can go one day, he gets run down, and so I stand and stortuder, because I haven't talked with him, saying 'the South'-hitmaker and adds:
- So I'd rather have contact to my father. For one or another day it may be, he is not here any more, and so I stand with some guilt, that I could have been there for him.
'Kevin Bridges' can be seen on Viaplay.
Kevin Andreasen was a great talent on the football field and played on the ungdomslandsholdet. When he began to hit with the music, he spent over 600,000 dollars on a vacation. Get the whole story here (+).