COPENHAGEN DOMMERVAGT (Ekstra Bladet): It is expensive to take driver's license. If you are on social assistance, it is by all accounts not easier to find money for driving lessons, theory and glatbane. Therefore, a 29-year-old man out to make some quick money of the drug trade in Christiania.
It explained the man on Sunday morning a judge, after he Saturday afternoon was arrested, and the police had found large amounts of hash and skunk in his custody.
The tall man, who was wearing dark chinos, black sneakers and a black hoodie from Hugo Boss with red zipper, pleaded in court to be guilty of range of charges for drug trafficking.
The ethnic Danish man confirmed with a deep voice that he Saturday afternoon out for Månefiskeren in Christiania had been in the possession of the 474,7 grams of skunk as part of the organized hashhandel in freetown, and that he had cannabissen for reassignment.
in addition to the extensive amount of skunk, which cops found on the accused, seized the also 475,8 grams of hashish, which he had stored at the home of his mother on the isle of Amager. In addition to the man's own home in Newport, where there was found something of interest to the investigation, searched the man also his mother's home, because the man at the arrest had a key for this on themselves. With his mother he has a room, where police found 33.579 million, which the man confirmed, mostly originated from the hash-trade.
Although the man pleaded guilty in everything, he would rather not varetægtsfængles. On Monday, he had for to take license. The man, receiving cash assistance, would like to work as a courier.
- What is the cost of such a licence nowadays - is it 20.000? asked the defendants appointed counsel, Klaus Jensen.
- Njaaahr, 14.000, one can do it for, " replied his client, which the lawyer noted that it depends on how many driving lessons you must have in order to pass.
The only drive, the accused got after the meeting with the female judge, however, was the transport from the dommervagten to the jail, where a representative from the security forces sat behind the steering wheel.
the Judge bought not the appointed forsvarers assurances that his client would not continue the criminal career, and resume the illegal cannabishandel.
He has already served several prison sentences for drug trafficking. Among other things, an eight-month prison sentence, as he in June 2018 was released on parole from a reststraf of 55 days. The probationary period was set to 28. June of this year. It as well as the previous convictions didn't help even on the judge's willingness to let the man go or run, for that matter.
- Unfortunately, they are 55 days over your head. In addition, the large amount, you are taken with. And I think that the drug trade in the significant extent is your revenue base, said the judge followed the prosecutor Mads Schønning Frandsen request to varetægtsfængsle dealers in 16 days.
It took the 29-year-old with crushing calm. On the whole, he seemed unaffected by the situation during the entire grundlovsforhøret. He moved with grace both in and out of the courtroom and radiated profits and the kindness of the judge. The only time where you had a glimpse of the concern, was when he asked the counsel whether this should not have the mother's phone number.
- Should I call her?, he asked.
- you may, said the now imprisoned, who also thanked yes, when the lawyer asked whether the mother should provide some clothing and possibly money to imprisonment.