Politicians are meningsmaskiner, but Ekstra Bladet has in vain in a week continuously tried to get the Left and the Socialists attitude to the politicians ' many privileges during a leave of absence.
The two major parties applauding simply, when it comes to the difference between the rules that the politicians adopt for themselves, and the rules which the politicians pass for all others.
the Extra Leaf in the last few weeks has put the focus on the lucrative and flexible conditions, which apply to the politicians on a leave of absence from work in the Danish Parliament.
When they take maternity leave or sick leave on full pay á 660.000 dollars per year as well as a tax-free surcharges of 62,000 crowns. It is otherwise intended for expenses connected with the duties of a politician.
in Addition, earn the politicians the right to eftervedlag, i.e. salary, when they take a voluntary leave of absence to work. They can sit in dream job outside of the Palace, and at the same time earn a salary from the Parliament.
The same applies when politicians are on sick leave and maternity leave. So earn they also eftervederlag.
add to this, that they have longer maternity leave than the danes as a whole.
Here are the questions, as they do not respond to
- Is it fair that politicians can get to work outside the Castle, take a private leave of absence from the Danish Parliament, and during this leave earn eftervederlag? Must it be made?
- Is it fair that the politicians do not need to document the disease in question. sick leave from the Parliament? Must it be made?
- Is it fair that politicians can be on sick leave for an indefinite time, without any kind of follow-up? Must it be made?
- Is it fair that politicians get tax-free surcharges for the position in the Parliament, when they are on sick leave or maternity leave? Must it be made?
- Is it fair that the politicians have a year of maternity leave with full pay, which does not go beyond the partner's maternity leave? Must it be made?read more Close
There is an almost abysmal difference in the anguish, people are dragged through when they become too sick to work, and the gentle treatment politicians meetings.
Extra Magazine tells today 12 ordinary residents ' experiences of a system built on bureaucracy, skrankepaveri, paper piles, and economic blows.
EB Special -> Regeltyranni HOVEDCASE Brian ill with brain abscess: the job centre demanding answers from his hospital bed
EB Special -> Regeltyranni CASEGALLERI the System chases us
Kristian Jensen as finance minister responsible for the politicians ' employment. He has no comments to Extra the Magazine's articles.
you through sickness
- You sygemelder you to your employer, or a-box, and after a longer period they must give the municipality a message about your sickness.
- You receive a letter from the municipality, which requires you to answer a so-called fiche on the net within a time limit.
the Municipality assesses whether you have the right to sickness benefits, and sends the response in a letter. You will also be asked to make an appointment with your doctor.
- You go to the doctor and get a medical certificate, which the municipality must receive.
- Now you must to a so-called opfølgningssamtale at a job center, where you discuss how you come back to work. Possibly on reduced hours.
- There can be multiple conversations at the job centre according to your illness. You can as a general rule, the maximum sickness benefits in 22 weeks.
- If you are still too sick to work, and not live up to a number of conditions, so you come on a jobafklaringsforløb.
- You get a request handler, which call for an interview at the job centre, where you will fill out a form, to get you back on the job.
the amount of Benefit is a maximum of 4.355 kr. (2019) pr. week and a maximum of 117,70 kr. (2019) pr. time.
Source: AT and of the Citizen.dkread more Close