the Police of the Disc has enough to see to, after an earlier drengebande has been for a group of men who with large gestures and expensive cars creates insecurity in the community.
Last Monday evening, where lokalpolitiet in the Washer stopped a growling Porsche Cayenne to check, whether the driver was narkopåvirket.
- It is not a coincidence that we stop it. We have a grouping in the Washer, as our officers have been told to keep an eye on. They run in some specific cars, says: by the Middle - and Vestjyllands Police, Claus Hilborg, to Ekstra Bladet.
Although the man was clean, he was far from satisfied. He called for two cars with people from the grouping.
- They threaten the officers. 'If there was police on the back of you, so we should probably fix you,' says they, among other things, tells chefpolitiinspektøren.
the Patrol selected, and then leave the site without calling on the assistance, for that the situation should not escalate.
Two of the men, however, can expect to be charged for threats against the official.
In particular, the economic point are the police interested in the yet unnamed group's behavior.
the Cars they are driving are leased, so therefore the police, in cooperation with the tax administration interested in finding out how they get funded to the heavy leasing performance.
- Some are them are without official income. Therefore, we wonder that you can drive around in very expensive cars, says Claus Hilborg, and continues:
- A few of them are on social assistance, but it comes one not far. Mistankegrundlaget is that they sustain themselves economically on a non-legal manner.
According to the law, the authorities may not seize the cars, which are leased in the same way as cars, one owner.
- the Problem is that they do not own cars. It is the owners who must commit the criminal, if you must seize them.
Outwardly it seems then that there is a small, but relatively organized group that backs each other up, even when the police are present.
It can be difficult to pinpoint what motivates the group to act as they do.
- They lead themselves forward. There is a part of the ’bling-bling’ in it here, says: Claus Hilborg.
- sometimes we get intelligence that they have a lot of money. Money, the flasher at the disco and tavern. In their own eyes will they want to have status.
Both the municipality and the police often get inquiries from desperate citizens who are experiencing the group at close range.
the Group consists of 14 men, almost all of them have roots in the Middle east, and has previously been known as drengebanden Mcdonald's group.
Now they become adults, and continues apparently ahead down the wrong path.
- It is something you talk about in the Washer. They have a visible behavior, where they are violently and quickly in the big cars. It fits not at all to the Washer. Of course, it must here not be accepted.
We come within the framework of the law to run zero tolerance for them, says Claus Hilborg.