Without doubt, to 108 632 €, the Taycan 4S is far from being a electrical general public, but compared to her sisters, the Turbo (155 552 €), and the Turbo S (189 152 €), it is positioned in front of the Tesla Model S, the version Performance is charged 100 990 €. Unlike the american, the German, does not hide its power, which can vary depending on the battery chosen: 435 hp with the accumulator-based Performance 79.2 kWh or, in option (6 576 €), 490 hp with the Performance model More from 93.4 kWh tried. A power that can climb via the overboost and Launch Control feature of the Pack Sport Chrono to be respectively 530 hp and 571 hp. Despite our large battery and a battery life announced by Porsche, more than 400 km, the onboard computer tells us, the battery is full, a radius of action of less than 350 km. Our course in the majority of motorway, so fuel-inefficient, has allowed us to test the map Porsche Charging Service (free for 3 years, and then 179 €/year) and benefit from the preferential rate (0,33 €/kWh instead of 0,86 €/kWh (price to public) of the few terminals fast network Ionity delivering up to 350 kW.The charging station Ionity at the entrance of Reims. François Bouchon / Le Figaro/François Bouchon / Le Figaro
The battery of 93.4 kWh of our Taycan accepting up to 270 kW (225 kW for the 79,2 kWh) allows to theoretically reload from 5 to 80% in less than 25 minutes, but we have found that it is necessary more. Our level of load is increased from 50% to 85% (from 170 to 270 miles of range) in 15 minutes, 7 km/min in spite of the on-board charger 150 kW (420 €) more effective than the 50 kW of origin. It is in any case better than the 9 hours imposed by the housing 11 kW for a full-on domestic socket. Electric, the Taycan is, especially on the road. For the Taycan is worthy of a true Porsche, Zuffenhausen has used all of its know-how with an air suspension, 3 bedrooms, and even, as here, 4 wheels (2 532 €).the interior of The Taycan 4S. François Bouchon / Le Figaro/François Bouchon / Le Figaro
Despite its 4.96 million and its more than 2 tons, this Porsche's zero-emission twirls with ease and delivers reminders flash via its 4-wheel drive, two electric motors (one per axle) and his box of 2 reports, with the first short, on the train back. Customers are not fooled - the 4S represents 60% of sales. So why spend more?
Engines : 1 axle 490 hp, 650 Nm
Transmission : full, 2 reports
Dimensions : L. 4,96, l. 1,96, h. 1.37 m
Consumption : 24,6 kWh/100 km
Autonomy: 365/463 km (highway/mixed)
Speed : 250 km/h
Price: 115 208 € (Performance Plus)The editorial team conseillePorsche 911 Targa4S Legacy Design, the past recomposéPorsche 911 Targa, on an air of nostalgiePorsche Macan GTS, a signature of légendeRichard Attwood: "I've won le Mans with the mumps"I rode in the Porsche TaycanUne week in 2008 électriqueRecharger an electric car, a sacred case-têteVéhicule electrical: outlets in the city as to the campagneVéhicule electric: playing the right to the priseSujetsVéhicule électriquePorschePorsche Taycan 4s11 commentairesPetitVoyagueurle 21/06/2020 15:47
It would be well that we speak of consumption for the es electric also. The wh per 100 km or whatever. I don't know why but tesla remains unbeatableKurt Von Holfmansteinle 21/06/2020 at 01:55
Perfect debility. The boomers in my neighborhood running in circles at 75 to 7 km/h during the confinement with the petrol version and break of hunting. Waste, congestion, danger to the public for the other. A simple acceleration and it is a disaster for pedestrians and other cars. Has put to landfill (electric) without delay.Fawkes92le 19/06/2020 09:57
To respond to Psykotropyk... autonomy is not the only advantage of the Model S. I see a lot more:
- the network of supercharger... free at that.
- conduct stand-alone much more evolved in Tesla even if it rest of the job.
- the info in-flight entertainment with netflix, spotify,... video games, voice recognition, led...
- the trunk of 800l for the model S against 350l for the Taycan. - The 3 seats in the back for the S compared to 2 for the Taycan.
- the price since the 4S (entry range outside option) is to compare reality with great autonomy, which is 25 000€ cheaper. Saw his master, the Taycan (as S) is therefore not a car for the city. But the Taycan is not a car for the road or highway having regard to its low autonomy and its network of supercharger half-starved. This is not a family car due to the lack of a 3rd place at the back and the boot of a Punto. The Taycan is therefore an enigma. What is it to hand make pretty? Make laps of the circuit? Therefore, as compare Taycan and a model S has no meaning, it will be necessary to compare it to the Tesla roadster.