on Tuesday, it emerged that Ron Jeremy has been charged with three rapes and other sexual assaults on four different women in the period 2014 to 2019.
The 67-year-old porn star has since been imprisoned, while the police continue investigating the cases, which can give him 90 years in prison if he is convicted on all counts.
See also: porn star charged with rape
He does not, however, to plead guilty to the sexual assault.
'I am innocent of all charges. I can't wait until I get the opportunity to prove in court that I am innocent. Thank you all for the support,' wrote Ron Jeremy on Tuesday on Twitter.
I am innocent of all charges. I can't wait to prove my innocence in court! Thank you to everyone for all the support.— Ron Jeremy (@RealRonJeremy) June 23, 2020
Friday was a porn star back in court.
he struck again, that he is innocent of the charges. It writes several u.s. media - including the Deadline, and CNN.
Ron Jeremy told the court that he is innocent of the charges. Photo: POOL/Ritzau Scanpix
the Bail was - as the prosecution desired - set to 6.6 million dollars - 43,8 million dollars - and it has Ron Jeremy is not going to pay.
Therefore, he remains in prison, until he should again for the right. The next hearing is currently set at 31. august, writes the media.
Film, tv & radio - 28. may. 2020 - pm. 22:52 TV2-participant on porn: Dirty, disgusting and wrong
It is far from the first time that Ron Jeremy is being accused of sexual assault. Until now he has, however, denied the guilty of all the charges.
Previously his manager, Dante Rusciolelli, supported him, but after the latest accusations, he has dropped Ron Jeremy and represent him no longer, he says to CNN.
According to the Los Angeles Times, the police have received at least 25 new reviews on sexual abuse committed by Ron Jeremy, since he earlier in the week was the prison. It told prosecutor Paul Thompson in court, writes the media.