the Police on Saturday night a massive present at the Rolighedsstræde in Holbæk.
It tells vagtchefen in the Middle - and West zealand Police to Ekstra Bladet.
According to Extra Magazine's man on the spot, there is talk of seven-eight police vehicles including two teknikerbiler and a hundepatrulje.
- the Police go around in an apartment. There are plenty of police officers, and they have blocked the street of about the address, he explains, and continues:
- There are also dogs, scanning around the area.
in the Middle - and West zealand Police said late on Saturday night not on Ekstra inquiries, but around midnight they released in a press release, which shows that it is a suspicious death.
- in the Middle - and West zealand Police received the pm. 19.30 a telephone notification to the effect that, in an apartment in Holbæk centre would have to be a lifeless person.
- Upon arrival to the site it was found that there was a suspicious death, why the necessary investigative and technical measures taken in order to clarify the sequence of events.
at the same time inform the police further, that in connection with the investigation is a man arrested.
- in the Middle - and West zealand Police may, for the present did not disclose further, but rather accesses where there is decisive new in the investigation, it appears at the end of the press release.
Extra Magazine follows the case..