"A man bought the toxic plant nordic aconite in the belief that it was the edible herb lovage. Now calls for garden centre in the south of the island of Gotland customer who paid cash and therefore so far not been possible to track, report Aftonbladet."
"According to the owner of the garden centre, it was a human miss that led to the man got the wrong plant. Nordic aconite is highly toxic and can lead to vomiting, muscle weakness and respiratory paralysis, according to the poison control center. In the worst cases can be fatal."
"Lovage, as the man thought he bought, however, is a common kryddväxt. Now hope the garden centre that the man sees the request on, among other things Facebook so that he does not eat the toxic plant, writes the Aftonbladet newspaper."