/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Poisonous plant was sold as kryddört

According to the owner of the garden centre, it was a human miss that led to the man got the wrong plant. Nordic aconite is highly toxic and can lead to vomiting, muscle weakness and respiratory paralysis, according to the poison control center. In the worst cases can be fatal.

Lovage, as the man thought he bought, however, is a common kryddväxt. Now hope the garden centre that the man sees the request on, among other things Facebook so that he does not eat the toxic plant, writes Aftonbladet.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.