do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
There is a risk that the SAS-pilots from throughout the nordic region and paralyze large parts of the air traffic from tomorrow, if the negotiations with SAS management ends up in conflict.
After midnight, in the night, there is a predicted conflict. Right now sitting in the Danish Pilotforening and the SAS management and the dealer. Their deadline for finding a solution is therefore 23.59 in the evening, if not the aircraft, must keep quiet in the morning.
the Bargaining has come on the table a year ahead of time, after the pilots last year took advantage of the opportunity to terminate the agreement with SAS a year ahead of time.
It is sparse, what the parties have stated about the negotiations. But Ole Kirchert Christensen, editor in chief at check-in.dk, have followed the negotiations for a long time, and he points out that there are three key elements:
- Since the pilots terminated the agreement, terminated the SAS cooperation agreements, which among other things means that pilots from all the nordic countries must be used on long-haul flights. The SAS would rather organise such that they can take Danish pilots. When it is a swede or a Norwegian, he must have the payment from the time when he leaves his home, he says.
- The next main requirement is whether the pilots can predict their working hours. 40 percent of the pilots are on a so-called fastgruppe scheme, so they know the plan many months in advance. 60 percent of pilots have a variable roster, where they know the number of monthly days off. The pilots want a higher number to fastgruppeordningen.
- The last part is the salary, where they believe that there is a lønefterslæb compared with other serious in the industry.
I have heard that the requirement is somewhere between ten and 20 percent. A thing is so, what you have of the requirements, and what you expect to get. At the most recent bargaining, got overall 6.5 percent over three years. It followed the Danish labour market.
Ole Kirchert Christensen tells, that he has had access to the salary scales set out for SAS captains:
- There you can see that a SAS-captain has a final salary of about 94.000 dollars per month exclusive of pension, allowances and insurance. Norweigans captains have for the comparison of 100,000 Norwegian kroner – equivalent to are 77,000 Danish kroner.
editor-in-chief points out that pilots in the SAS at the same time have a lucrative pension with 18 percent paid for by employers. At the same time, in addition to purchases of clothing and insurance:
- In all the ends of the of 130.000-140.000 dollars including everything.
When the clock strikes midnight, there are three scenarios. 1. they reach an agreement. 2. A conciliator, he exposes the conflict in two weeks, if it is judged that there is an opportunity to reach a solution. 3. They end up in conflict.
- As I hear it, the parties are relatively far from each other. Without being able to say it with certainty, it ends with eviction in two weeks, or conflict, says Ole Kirchert Christensen.
the Danish Pilotforening did not wish to comment on their requirements. The same applies to the SAS, however, will provide to the customers:
- We expect to reach an agreement, like we have done with all of our other employees. But we have given our customers the opportunity to rebook tickets. Furthermore, one must keep an eye on our website. If there is going to strike tomorrow, there ekstrabemanding in customer service, and if your plane gets hit, you get an sms if we have your contact information, says Mariam Forester, ministry for SAS Denmark.