With a sudden pain near his chest had Dan Lorentzen in the previous section of the 'Home to the farm' to leave the footage in an ambulance, and in tonight's episode it is only for a short reunion.
The 36-year-old nordjyde returns, as the studies at the hospital show that it is merely a muscle damage, but he must quickly true, that he can not cope with the physical hardships on the farm.
- I will come back, as I have found out that it is not something life-threatening, but I can still not use my arm. The hamstring, I have in the breast muscle, affecting my left side so much, that I can't stretch my arm out, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Will be assessed on the butt and tits: - It is quite tremendously
Therefore, he selects the map inside the program to withdraw. But even if it only was for three sections of the Dan Lorentzen, have the program and the entire process around it got him to rethink his life.
- I was almost a revelation when I came home, where I thought that now it was time to change my life. I have always been aware that I've been a big boy, and I have not really taken so heavy, but when I lost my mother - she was only 55 - it was important for me not to die young, he says.
Dan Lorentzen has still pain in his arm, even though it is a year ago that filming for the program took place, but the experiences of the programme have been him and her boyfriend for wanting to change their lifestyle. Private
One of the things that really has got Dan Lorentzen to stop and re-evaluate his life, was precisely the feeling of fear that hit him in connection with the pain.
- When it happened to me, I got a kind of panic attack top. I was afraid it was a blood clot, and I got bildt myself into that it was it that was wrong. And it can be really dangerous if it sits close to the heart, he says.
Dan lorentzen's mother, grandfather and uncle all fought with heart disease, and it popped up immediately in his head.
- It is not a disease, as you can see, before it pops up, so when it happened, I thought that now it was my turn, and it was probably what impacted me the most in the situation, he says.
Therefore, it was also a relief to find out that it was not something life threatening was wrong with him.
And it is not only his lifestyle, But now want to change. When he came home from filming, it was clear to him that his job stood in the way of his happiness, so he quit.
- the Whole this experience has changed many things for me, and I experienced in connection with the program, that worked for me was not the most important. The most important thing for me is time with family, he says.
See also: Leaving the boyfriend: - We have done it before the
Therefore, he is now back at school, where he hopes to be able to pursue his dream of becoming a school teacher.
- It has been a long journey, where I have found out that I needed to change my life. I am a happier person today, I can hundred percent say, he says.
Dan Lorentzen and his girlfriend's struggle to change lifestyle can be followed on their blog.
'Home to the farm' will be sent every Sunday night on TV2 and can be streamed on TV2 Play.