Extra Magazine Special is a quality stamp. It is a new brand for our very best and most thorough journalism. I think you should read. In this Special we focus on the extreme difference in the politicians ' own rules and the regeltyranni, which the politicians have introduced for the danes, when they are hit by disease
It goes no further.
It simply can no longer be defended, to the politicians ' employment at the Palace differs so markedly from the common Danish, as it is the case.
It determines the president of the Danish Parliament, Pia Kjærsgaard (DF), which will convene for discussions in the bureau and among the group chairmen.
- We have, over time, increased us some privileges, which are too difficult to understand for the layman, she says.
the Announcement comes after Extra Leaf through the recent times has put the spotlight on the politicians ' obese conditions.
the Politicians can bl.a. get unlimited sick leave pr. mail, receive tax-free allowances during periods of leave and longer maternity leave. They earn also eftervederlag during a leave of absence.
- the Gap has grown too large, points out, Pia Kjærsgaard.
- We fear often politikerlede at Christiansborg palace in copenhagen, and this here is, unfortunately, that people say, 'why on earth must there be so much difference in the mps, ministers and regular people?'.
- It works also like legal easy that MF's just to send an email when they have a need for sick leave?
- Yes, but it is hard. Should I sit and look at the medical certificates and then submit it to the other bureau? Or how do we do it?
- But I am quite willing to, we take a discussion of it. I completely agree that there are some things that people can't get to go up with their own lives.
- After 22 weeks of ordinary danes pulled out in jobafklaringsforløb. There must be a point where politicians need to be clarified?
- It will be very sensible that we take a discussion of it here. It applies to the chairmen of the political groups and the bureau. I want to stand in the forefront. Can we have the rules we have?
- But folketingspolitikere is something else. It makes it so hard. They are not finer and better. But must we sit and look at a medical certificate? It we can the not. Why is it so complicated. The world here is different. There is not an employer. It is the electorate who is the employer.
- Jakob Engel-Schmidt submitted a medical certificate. When he can, so can others well also?
- Yes, it is true. But again I will not make myself the judge of what the individual does. I can not in relation to the duties I have. But I would very much like to take the discussion here.
- So you can't already tell, what requirements you would like to see imposed on the politicians?
- No, I'm not good enough inside in the rules at the present time. I need something more firm ground under our feet, because it is crooked.
- We can make some rules, which seems much more fair for the common people and in line with how it is out in the community.
- The people we have spoken with, is actually most concerned that they get relieved the situation as the people. Not necessarily that politicians must go through the same morass.
- I understand This, but it is outside of my field, says Pia Kjærsgaard, who has been in Parliament since 1984.
EB Special -> Regeltyranni GRATISVINKEL Sick danes in turmoil over regeltyranni
EB Special -> Regeltyranni CASEGALLERI the System chases us
EB Special -> Regeltyranni HOVEDCASE Brian ill with brain abscess: the job centre demanding answers from his hospital bedPia for the children
Pia Kjærsgaards own party, the Danish people's Party, has announced a major legislative proposals, as a once and for all should do away with politicians fryns.
But partistifteren feel convinced that there needs to be renegotiated if changes should be made.
- It is fine, there are made various proposals in Folketingssalen, but the real discussion should be done in-house, where we sit more seriously and say, 'we need to try to make it here?'.
- But your own party is on the way with a proposal in Folketingssalen to make up with this stuff?
- Yes, it is on the way.
- But what you are proposing here, is something else?
- Yes, that's it. And I think it is more worthwhile. It is quite fine that the parties come up with proposals. It is good to get it discussed in the Folketingssalen.
- But there must be something real out of, so I think it is the best, we put ourselves down and say 'listen, this is not working', says Pia Kjærsgaard.Stone to the party,
Unity has as the only party notified that they will pay a total of 200,000 crowns back, as several of the party's mps have received in the tax-free surcharges during maternity.
But Pia Kjærsgaard is not even touched.
- Oh, this is great, but had they done it, if there had not been your articles? It can be asked with a smile. One can well imagine that they were caught on one leg.
- So you get not quite tears in the eyes?
- No, I do not. But it is okay. But they could have thought a little about before they got it paid.
Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen, who came back from maternity leave in the beginning of the month, pay back out of their own pocket, but the president of the Pia is not impressed. Photo: Philip Davali
the Device pays back
Pernille Skipper: 15.000 kr.
Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen: 60.000 kr.
Nikolaj Villumsen: dkk 25,000.
Stine Brix: 55.000 kr. + at least 10,000 dkk
Eva Flyvholm: dkk 40,000.
Policy to See the list: They have enjoyed the cool maternity
the Policy of Tulle on the downturn: - We are antipopulister