Gone are landsformanden. Gone is the political leader. Away is the vice-president. Gone is the group chairman.
There are only two left in the Liberal Alliance out of the six people who signed the latest published accounts in 2018. The rest has gone in protest and anger after the shift from Anders Samuelsen for the 28-year-old party leader Alex Vanopslagh.
’It is a shame to see good people go’, says party leader Alex Vanopslagh in a written comment, as it has not been possible with an interview.
Extra Magazine has tallied the fleeing LA's, which now belongs to other parties, or completely drop policies.
10 selected politicians have joined in the protest. Many attribute this to the new political direction and too low to the ceiling in the internal debates. Four former ministers are completely out of politics. And in the hinterland escaping more lokalformænd and spidskandidater.
’Which is not exactly spectacular, that when a new leader comes to, there will be someone who can't see themselves in the project any longer. Many of the members that have said goodbye, were very closely related to the previous management’, writes Alex Vanopslagh.
democratic national committee Chairman Leif Mikkelsen, accused the party of double standards and went in anger in February.
instead of finding a new chairman, the party chose to beat the record together with redecorate, so Alex Vanopslagh is now also chairman.
Recently left the party's head of secretariat at Christiansborg also Liberal Alliance, because it was not ’professionally’.
’It turned out that I had not agreed ledelsesret, including the right to hire and fire’, wrote Karsten Anker Petersen in a comment.
the Commander had only been in the job for almost half a year, and there is not yet hired a replacement.
They have fled from LA since the elections
- President Leif Mikkelsen is leaving the post in anger
- Vice-president in 10 years, the Mai Christiansen, and arises out of anger
- Storkredsformand Michael Vajhøj, shifts to the Left in protest
- head of secretariat Karsten Anker Petersen says up in protest after a half year
the general Election 2019
the Four chosen for the LA - a outta
- Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetles changer for the party Ahead of protest
the Five selected for the LA - a outta
Jacob Rosenberg, the Capital Region, shifted to the conservatives in protest
the local Elections of 2017
28 selected for LA - five outta, a come to
- Almaz Mengesha, Aarhus, shifts to the Left in protest
- Steen H. Iversen, Varde, switching to the conservatives in protest
- Karina Bergmann, Copenhagen, switching to the conservatives in protest
- Heidi Wang, Copenhagen, shifts to the Left in protest
- Elisabeth Ildal, Administrator, switch to the conservatives in protest
Fleeing to LA
- Lars-Christian Brask, Roskilde, changes to the LA from the Left
- Former party leader Anders Samuelsen drop policy
- Former minister Mette Bock has volunteered out
- Former minister Merete Riisager drop policy
- Former minister of Thyra Frank drop policy
Previously the dean at Christiansborg Christina Egelund changer for the party Ahead.
- Former member of parliament and selected in Frederiksberg, Laura Lindahl, dropping the policy after the period
Several people in the hinterland have also left the Liberal Alliance.
count a number of lokalformænd, former storkredsformænd and vice-chairmen, he and spidskandidater to the municipal elections.Show more Close
At the town hall in the country's largest municipality, Copenhagen, redecorate also look in vain for colleagues.
the Liberal Alliance has completely disappeared from the city council, where the party had chosen to enter in 2017. Now is the mandates now slipped to the Left and the conservatives.
And the voters are gone, too. Since the elections in 2019 has Liberal Alliance hovered around the threshold of two percent of the vote.
the Liberal Alliance lost every third member from 2016 to 2018, when there were 4500 people in partibogen.
today the party will not disclose its membership, but it is rising, says the redecorate.
’We've had a great medlemsfremgang since the election, and it indicates that there are many who would like to be with to fight for a better Denmark for the diligent and responsible danes, who every day take your turn’, says Alex Vanopslagh.
the Money is gone, too.