After half a year at a construction site - in an apartment, as more and more similar to a landfill, since the builders just throw away their waste/materials - we have had enough!
- We live with, that the scaffold rumble out of, just the smallest wind causing it to scream.
- Those who are at home, hear on a borehammer knock from 7 to 16, or the cutter/grout throughout the day.
- They block the roads for the residents, so we need to go from the neighbourhood unit and around the Net in order to get down to the car.
- A challenge with small children or the elderly, which is bad walking.
so begins one of the residents in the Skælskørs Boligselskabs apartments at Jernbanevej a letter to the nation! on the alteration and renoveringshelvede he lives in. And the wall of indifference, he feels, he is met with, when he ask the housing association for help. the nation! have asked the general accounting office building society commenting on the letter - their reply you can see below. The tenant's letter thus continues:
- We are even now announced that it will be best that we are not in a private home in 14 days - that we would otherwise pay full rent for even in the construction phase!
- We need to clean our bathroom, walk, and so must be removed around the radiator - that is to say the living room and the rooms plus the kitchen.
- We must clean the entire apartment, so they can get to in 14 days without resettlement.
- We have tried to get through to the housing association several times, but the message is that they are calling back and then hear not from them, says the frustrated tenant, and in response, the housing association has sent to the nation!, there is not much help to download - but there is a meeting on Monday.
- the Rent in public housing is determined on a principle called balanceleje.
- It will say that the rent you pay covers the costs. It applies, for example, real estate taxes, maintenance of buildings and the like.
- No need to earn to rent public housing – it is one of the basic principles in living generally.
- If all the residents in the department All were re-homed, it would be them which would cover the cost via savings in the rent.
- This additional cost can rarely be accommodated in the economy in a renoveringssag, because huslejestigningen will be too big for that residents will be able to pay it. Rent increases in connection with the renovations are typically large in advance, and it is therefore not uncommon that the residents will continue to live in their homes while the renovation takes place.
- Finally, it must huslejestigningen be approved by the municipality, which is the supervisory authority. And it happens only in those cases where the local authority considers that the rent will be to pay for the residents in the future.
- Residents in the department Jenbanevejs housing, merged or converted into a tilgængelighedsboliger, will be re-housed, as these homes are being disassembled and thus are uninhabitable, while the renovation takes place. As mentioned it is normal that residents of homes where there are changed the technical installations (stigstrenge, water, downpipes, heating and the like), remain in the dwelling.
- This also applies to the replacement of the windows/front doors and roof.
- the President and the vice-president of the san francisco housing company has followed the redevelopment closely and are in dialogue with the chamber board. The planned orientation/dialogue with the residents is now to be spent in the next 15 weeks. april 2019, writes Jørgen Henriksen, team manager, department 6, san francisco housing Association, who also points out that the residents of the briefings in 2017 and 2018 has been informed of the genes, that is, to live in a dwelling where there is renovated.