It veered well almost majestætsfornærmelse, since Tibet protesters and carried pandahær shouted angry slogans against both queen Margrethe and crown princess Mary at the opening of the panda plant in Copenhagen Zoo.
the Panda-costumed Henrik Hansen from Copenhagen was one of them, as of Wednesday shouted at the royal.
He has previously experienced, that the power of the state has knægtet his constitutional freedom of speech – and he is not satisfied with the behaviour of the royal family's representatives. He feels that the protesters in front of the Zoo, was ignored by the queen and her daughter-in-law, who is the patron of the Zoo.
- I'm a little disappointed the royal family. It wouldn't cost them anything just to turn around and recognise that we are there. And maybe give a nod.
- They could well just be the hint to you?
- It is perhaps too much to ask. But they'll only back to. I think it is disappointing.
- you Are often with the Tibet demonstrations?
- I by with in 2012 inside at Højbro Plads. So I have not been with before today.
- Are you one of those who have been stripped of the flag?
- No, I have not. But I was one of those who got the replacement, because the police in 2012 shielded for our demonstration, so the chinese could not see us.
- today, However, In the are allowed to range with flag, clothe you out as pandas and shout for the queen?
- Yes, it has been excellent.
Danish royal - 26. may. 2018 - at. 15:09 Royalists berserk: Attacks young republicans at the Amalienborg
Anders Højmark Andersen, president of the support committee for Tibet and Lise Hjorth also from Tibet committee confirms both that from pandahæren and Tibet demonstrators in front of the Zoo were shouted slogans, as the crown princess and the queen arrived to the Zoo.
- I think there was someone who had agreed that were intended to be sung 'There is a lovely country'. But I think that went kuk in it. It was hard to see who came. We had actually written out to people that we might not cry when the queen came, says Anders Højmark Andersen. (the article continues under the video)
Both the rejects, however, the person shouted at dronnningen. But there were shouted very loudly – for example, ’Free Tibet’ from Chinese ambassador in Denmark, H. E. Fr. Deng Ying, minister of culture, Mette Boch (LA) and the Education and forskningsminister Tommy Ahlers (V).
- however, It was perfectly okay to shout at Princess Mary, because she is the patron of the Zoo, explains Lise Hjorth.