the Rasmus Paludan was prompt to appeal against the verdict of three months in prison, he got earlier in the week.
Just as quick he has been to stack a collection of pins on the social media. Or legitimately: a gift-donation.
not only refuses Rasmus Paludan to seize for their own pockets and pay the 30,000 dollars in compensation to which he is sentenced to having to pay a somali woman, because he has æreskrænket her why he urges his fan base to add to.
But he also refuse to have to pay taxes on the money, as he might have collected for the purpose. Therefore he can not call his 'cap in hand' for a 'collection', but instead an 'anniversary gifts', whereby the money can go to him tax-free.
- I have been ordered to pay dkk 30,000. for a young somali woman who denied that she was working on Istedgade. Even if the judgment is appealed, then I would like to be at the forefront of that amount!, he writes among other things on Facebook.
- If one gives an amount which is 'generally appropriate' for me personally as a GIFT in celebration of my 3 year anniversary as party leader for the firm (15.7.2020), then it is tax-free, is there on Facebook with the City as the sender.
- It is generally opposed to go cap in hand(!), but this solution is necessary in order to avoid the tax, and we can't use the partimidler to it.
According to Ekstra information should redecorate also appear with hat in hand on the social media Snapchat, which has a very young target audience.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Rasmus Paludan. He is not, however, returned at our request.
the FACTS: Rasmus Paludan is convicted of 14 offences
Over three days, a lawsuit against the party leader Rasmus Paludan been dealt with at the Court in Næstved, denmark. Here he was charged with a total of 14 offences, and on Thursday, a unanimous domsmandsret decided that he is guilty of all of them.
Even has the City denied the guilty.
It is a mixed and far indictment, which deals with defamation, insulting the opinions and reckless driving.
the Judgment is three months ' imprisonment, deprival of the right to pursue criminal proceedings as a lawyer in three years, as well as the right to drive a car in a year.
Read more about what Rasmus Paludan is convicted of:
Section 266b (the so-called racismeparagraf):
* Rasmus Paludan is convicted of having violated the paragraph by five episodes between 13. april 2018 and 6. april 2019.
* Two of the incidents believe the court has the character of 'propagandavirksomhed', and therefore, the punishment is enhanced.
* the Episodes covers both over a posting on Twitter, the flyers to the people meeting on Bornholm in 2018 and opinions to the firm-demonstrations.
Article 252 (cause nearby danger of a person's life or physical abilities):
* Rasmus Paludan is judged to have caused the nearby danger of a person's life or ability in Sorø in January 2019. The court decided, after that redecorate in his car gassede up with a fierce speed and drove 50 to 100 metres, while a person lay on the hood of the car.
* in turn, the court considers that, Paludan not be penalised for the infringement.
* the Right places namely the importance to the City and felt threatened and scared and had tried to run from the place, saith it is in the explanatory memorandum.
Section 267 (defamation):
* Rasmus Paludan is slated to be come up with defamatory accusations directed against a young woman during a demonstration on the Queen Louise Bridge in Copenhagen in november 2019.
* Redecorate had stated that he had noticed the woman on Istedgade, 'where she makes itself available for customers'. The incident was filmed and published on the web.
* ralph waldo emerson have to pay 30.000 dollars in compensation to the woman.
the data protection act and the highway code:
* Rasmus Paludan is also sentenced for violation of the traffic laws, because he ad several times not complied with speed limits, and stopped a short distance away for those who drove in front of.
* Finally, is he doomed to pass on information about a woman, because he on Twitter wrote that he was reported to the police for threats on paludan's life. It was done without the woman's consent, believe the court.
* in addition to the penalty to Rasmus Paludan to pay a fine of 8500 crowns.
Source: the Court in Næstved, denmark.Show more Close