last week the government would not have, that the danes went out in the world for the summer.
this week it is still in order with the Social democrats, and now there is even introduced, the government calls the 'objective criteria' for where we must go.
See also: Here is the list: Those countries you may travel to from 27. June
At a news conference Thursday with foreign minister Jeppe Kofod and justice minister Nick Hækkerup tried Extra Leaf to get the answers to what really has guided the government's travel advice until now, when it is not objective criteria.
It went not so good. Not to get clear answers in every case:
- Jeppe Kofod, what they built subjective criteria, it was something you felt in your stomach?
- No, it is important to say that we've been in a historical situation in which the whole world closed down, start, minister of foreign affairs.
- It has done, that we had to suspend the normal system. Now, we have worked to find a model where the health authorities have data with which we can open up in a safe manner, and that there is automaticity in the.
- Sorry, you answer not at all, Jeppe Kofod...
... it is important that when we're working on it here, that we are brought safely to ensure the win, we've got at home, so we do not put it over the track.
Extra Magazine also asked about the criticism, especially from the Left of, to the prime minister's office should have ruled, where the danes could go on vacation over the head of the Ministry of foreign affairs, which usually stands for the kind of:
- Therefore, all of the efforts with the comprehensive entry restrictions are as part of the overall strategy to contain the corona virus in Denmark, says Jeppe Kofod.
- To track the epidemic, to get the numbers down, and it is amazing that it is managed in Denmark, so now we can gradually open up again. And now we also made some travel advice for the danes, for you must still show aktpågivenhed.
- There are many countries that have taken the steps for three-four weeks ago?
- Well, the picture in Europe is that other countries are exactly like Denmark, some countries have more restrictive rejsevejlednninger and entry-restiktioner, and others have less.
- Name five...?
- We must not make one or another quiz here, well. I think not.