the Abolition of the seksdagesreglen will be of major importance for tourism in the autumn. It believes the executive director of turistorganisationen VisitDenmark, Jan Olsen.
Seksdagesreglen meant that foreign guests have to book at least six nights to get into the country. And it doesn't go in hand with the visitors in the autumn, believes VisitDenmark.
- In the course of the autumn takes relatively more in the short vacation, and therefore, it is absolutely essential that the six-day rule is now being removed.
- It comes in particular, Copenhagen and the larger cities, but also the rest of the country get pleasure from it, says Jan Olsen.
He predicts that more tourists now want to visit Denmark.
Also, the hotel and catering industry, Horesta welcomes the abolition, there was a part of the agreement on the openings in the so-called phase 4, as political parties have concluded late Friday evening.
at the same time, I regret horesta's political director, Kirsten Munch, to the rule have existed in the first place.
- the Vast majority of the season is already burned, and this lost revenue never comes back.
- It is still hard for us to understand why we as the only country in Europe should have this rule, says Kirsten Munch.
another key element of phase 4 has been the question about the nightlife. Here are restaurants and bars, including pubs allowed to stay open till 02.00.
the Clubs get in return is not allowed to open.
that is Why the industry association Danish Industry also on the importance of using to the coronaramte industries must come quickly.
- It is obvious that we as a society owe it to all the businesses and employees, which still must be closed for health reasons, that they receive a proper and fair compensation, says the Danish Industry director Lars Sandahl Sørensen.
Also the managing director of the Danish business, Brian Mikkelsen, is keen to see as soon as possible to come track of the amount of compensation to the nightlife, there are still not allowed to open fully in the new agreement.