Frp-nestoren Carl I. Hagen, has allowed himself to be interviewed by the Russian TV channel Russia Today (RT). In the interview, he gives the expression that the West must accept that Russia takes Krimhalvøya, which they annexed in 2014. It reports NRK.
I think Nato should stay away from Russia's backyard. I don't understand why we can't accept that Russia takes the Crimea where there live many russians when the referendum in the Crimea shows that they want to be a part of Russia. We should have respected it, said the Garden of the Russian channel.Stoltenberg: - It is serious. It's about nuclear weapons
progress party's immigration spokesperson, Christian Tybring-gjedde, emphasizes that the Garden's output is not conservative party policy, but is, nevertheless, agree in the parts of the message.
I understand the Garden's frustration. We must find a way to normalize the relationship with Russia, otherwise we will get nowhere. The problem with sanctions and the requirement is that we don't get the requirements through, " says Tybring-gjedde to the Newspaper.
I have no illusion that Russia is going to leave Crimea, " he continues.Open the order to recognize Crimea as Russian
Tybring-gjedde wants to get normalized relations between Russia and the west.
- We must not demonisere Russia as during the cold war. It is very scary what is happening now, " he says.
Even though the Frp stick to the Nato line towards Russia, open Tybring-gjedde at the same time the door ajar to that Garden can get what he wants. But if the west to accept that Russia keep Crimea, it must take place through conversations, where Russia also gives something back. It may not be a soloutspill from Norway, he stresses.
The most important thing is that we stand behind the population living in the Crimea. It is not obvious that the population share the indignasjonen west shows. If they are satisfied, then it seems our attitude a little perplexing, " says Tybring-gjedde.H: - We stand on the provisions of page
the Conservative foreign policy spokesman Michael Tetzschner do not agree that Russia can keep the Crimea.Us secretary of defense: Russia tried to meddle in mellomvalget
- We stand on the provisions side. It to settle for such proceedings, from Russia in this case, would be to reward with the one who has broken international law, disregarded international treaties and pushed on Europe's borders with military force, says He to the Newspaper.
Both the government and the Conservative view is abundantly clear. To accept that military power can be used to enslave nabostaters sovereignty, is especially dangerous to the smaller states more than someone is depending on that international law be respected, " he continues.
- Christian Tybring-gjedde believes that we need to normalize the relationship with Russia, and that it is to accept the Crimea under Russian control can be a part of this. What do you think about it?
- It violates all historical experience. It would be to contribute to giving Russia a reward for military force, and is not a contribution to greater security in Europe. It is on the contrary a very dangerous thought.
Are you afraid that they easier can take themselves elsewhere if the West agree that they have taken Crimea?
- Yes. The consequences can be dramatic. It is not only questions about what the West thinks. Violations on international law makes the whole world more dangerous.Putin have obtained an excuse for action. It was was perhaps not so wise to give him Comment