Hordes of employees at Copenhagen Airport is Sunday at noon met up in front of the Christianbsborg to show their dissatisfaction with the closed borders.
The writing flymediet Check.in.dk
the Protestors argue that their messages on the trunks rather than on the signs.
- We will use the suitcases as banners, since everyone has one. It can create something symbolic, and it looks nice. So can the people walking by, also see, what it's about, " says organizer Sofie Somogyi for Check-in.dk.
(the Article continues after the images)
See more photos from the demonstration here 1 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 2 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 3 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 4 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 5 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 6 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 7 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger 8 of 8 Photo: Anthon Unger
En Ekstra Bladet meet her and co-Alberte Winther in front of Christiansborg elaborates on the reasons why they have organized today's demonstration.
- It goes above and beyond a great many jobs, but there are also a lot of people who have family and boyfriends abroad, and we are all very affected by it here, it sounds from the Alberte Winther.
- It is also that it wears mentally on many of us, supplementing Sofie Somogyi, who works as a cabin crew member.
financial information - 30. may. 2020 - pm. 17:01 the Travel industry predicts significant number of bankruptcies
To the Check-in says the organizers that they are hoping for 500 attendees at today's demonstration.
A, there are met up, New Borgerliges president, Pernille Vermund.
- I'm here today to fight for the many danes who right now are suffering, that the government's decisions in relation to the reopening is everything else than logical. It is time that one gets opened for check - in and departure to countries that have smittetryk on a par with the Danish, says she.
See also: Airline is ready to send the danes on holiday in Spain and SAS will re-open 20 routes in Europe
There are a number of restrictions for tourists, if they are going to Denmark. German, Norwegian, and icelandic are welcome.
In the more than two and a half month, the Danish borders has been closed, but now opened the borders for the German, Norwegian and icelandic tourists from 15. June.
This is Swedish and Finnish tourists the provisional unwelcome.
* Entry in Denmark will at random be asked to take a test for the corona virus at border crossings.
* They are welcome, if they own a cottage or have a girlfriend in Denmark.
* Entry is also welcome, if they have booked at least six nights - however, it must be outside of Copenhagen.
* There is keen mobile test stations in the rest, where there are many people and tourists gathered. It must be possible for employees in shops, in parks, in restaurants and the like to be tested.
* It happens in order to monitor progress and detect any new smittekæder.
* It will not be a requirement for entry into Denmark, to allow the testing, and that's not going to be testing at all border crossing points or all the popular sommerområder every day.
* Foreigners who come to Denmark, will get information about the Danish guidelines.
* If a foreign tourist tested positive for the coronavirus, he will be covered by the national board of Health's recommendations concerning, for example, selvisolation.
* If a foreigner wishing to enter, exhibit obvious signs of disease, as for example cough, signs of fever or similar, it would be rejected at the border.
* the Police will check whether the persons, wishing to enter in Denmark, fulfil the conditions for entry.
* If a foreigner wishing to enter in Denmark, do not meet the entry conditions, the person will be rejected.
* There will need to be presented a rental on a cottage, hotel, campsite or similar.
Source: the Government.Show more Close