the Theme for the upcoming easter week will be sunshine and dry weather. It tells the duty officer meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) Jesper Eriksen early on Monday morning.
- today will be a day with quite a bit of sunshine, just like it keeps dry. There can be periods with a few clouds, but no precipitation. We will reach up to ten degrees, where it is warmest, he says.
on Tuesday, according to the DMI very similar to Monday.
- However, there may be a few showers over the northern and eastern part of the country. But they will not be with very little precipitation. The clouds in the course of the day, then Tuesday becomes a little more cloudy than Monday.
- Temperaturniveauet will be roughly the same and will be between five and ten degrees celsius, says the weatherman.
Wednesday looks to turn out to be dry again, just like we get a del sol and between 10 and 15 degrees.
- Finally we come up on the normal temperatures for mid-april, says Jesper Eriksen.
maundy Thursday and good Friday predict DMI a locked weather.
the Theme of easter will be dry weather and a del sol. And you must remember to find the sunscreen because the UV index is up on the moderate, says the weatherman.
Thursday and Friday temperatures to be between 12 and 18 degrees.
- the wind Direction will be mainly from the east, so it will be the coldest on the coasts, with onshore wind, while the reverse will be warmest at the coast with offshore wind, says Jesper Eriksen.
According to the DMI so far in april only come to 2.5 millimetres of rainfall on average in the whole country.
- There are certainly some places which do not have got a drop. It is very unusual that it is so dry. But nevertheless, it seems to continue except for local showers on Tuesday, says the weatherman.