- the Difference between active democrats and the mindless voting cattle is to make some thoughts about what that benefit society.
And the best part is, of course, when it benefits society, it also benefits me, so when that occurs it, that in modern Danish is called a win-win situation.
so begins the nation's! Ole N. a letter about old age smoking and good to see the positive sides of tobacco. Niels has previously written post about his matches: Racist: Time is over from the matchbox. And now - where he has just been in Brugsen, after what he calls the 'detestable animals pipe tobacco' - he he a proposal, he believes will benefit Denmark. His letter continues namely as follows:
- There are two at least ways, I have benefited the country with my tobakskøb.
- Primarily by paying high indirect taxes, and it is welcome in this time when the kingdom will soon come short of money, because coronaen both are draining the state treasury for grants to the fun and seriousness, but at the same time grappling with the lack of taxpayers, because the cursed many companies have gone bankrupt and countless people are condemned to idleness on the A-insurance fund's grace and mercy.
- a Secondary benefit to smoke my society by shortening my redundant life, for we all know that already from the 50 plus we aflægs and inapplicable in the labour market.
- Now one can't generalize from one (my) example, but I have smoked for 50 years and do not suffer from something physical.
- My heart beats faithfully its 95.000 battles in a day, my lungs are still good enough to inhale the tjæreholdige smoke from my pipe, yes, maybe it is the smoke, which is the reason I have today is the same fjervægter of 72 kg as 50 years ago,
Influenza and other virus also has cloudy me like the plague in the last many years, and here in the corona-that time has the smoke helped others to keep a good distance to my tobaksstinkende body.
- Ergo: Nothing is so bad that it is not also good for something.
When I was a child, was both a wharf, fishnet, herring and bacon impregnated against mildew, fungus and the council with tar, so why not also my lungs.
- Mental I have it, however terrible, when I acknowledge my astounding physical health status, for perhaps I am doomed to live 30 years or more in lediggangens blighted jammerdal, where I traverse the city thin in the hopes of meeting positive eyes and enjoy the pleasure of a little chat with my next.
- Dear politicians, set down the price of tobacco and other livsforkortende and afstandseffektive instruments, and always remember what was good in latin at the nursing school 50 years ago: It is not about putting years to life, but to put life to years.
- Death is freedom from all sorrows and broken dreams, remember it, and wake up: Free tobacco to all available rooms, but away with the alcohol which brings out the worst of the worst up in every lost lediggænger, writes Ole N., but what are you thinking?