more and More elderly people will use mundbind properly, socialize more and go out in public, if mundbind will be done free of charge.
It assesses the Older the Case, after that Unity has proposed to do mundbind free for people with to get money.
- I think it will give a greater sense of security among older people in order that they can move more around in the street, says Marie, Though Jensen, who is chief consultant in the Older Case.
She mentions that during the coronakrisen have been several reports that elderly people isolate themselves at home. It has got a part to feel more lonely.
- It is positive, if we can ensure that older people, both social and psychic life becomes more normalized, " she says.
the national board of Health recommends from Saturday that people use mundbind, if there is traffic congestion, when driving with bus, train and metro and it is not possible to keep a physical distance.
the Price of mundbind for one time use varies, but in several places you can buy værnemidlet for about ten dollars apiece.
And when each mundbind may only be used once, it can according to the party, run up in a larger amount, as there is no space in the budget for example students, pensioners and people on integrationsydelse.
Although only a recommendation, believes the Older the Case, that it should be followed. Particularly because many elderly people are in risk of getting a serious illness if they become infected with the coronavirus.
- It will be individually, whether you think it is a big expense or not. We fear that one is going to use mundbindet incorrect, because you cannot necessarily see whether it is dirty or not.
- If mundbindene provided free of charge, so you should not worry over the economy by switching mundbind, it will be used more properly assess, Marie, Though Jensen.
Statens Serum Institut has in the past warned against using mundbind for long periods at a time. They should be changed when they become very moist or dirty.
Otherwise you run the risk of straightforwardly exposing themselves and others to infection.
In the Council for Socially marginalised people believe president Vibe Klarup, that many disadvantaged will be able to pay for mundbind.
- We know that many families have less money to do good with. Therefore, it will be a small help, but I don't think we should delude each other into, it will make the big difference. It will be a fine gesture, she says.
She considers, however, that it will help to limit the infection, if mundbind be made available for free to the homeless such as shelters.
the Council shall act as a mouthpiece for society's socially vulnerable. The members of the council are politically appointed.