do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
In a very direct appeal trying Older the Case is now to get prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) on the field in the case of gross neglect, which the elderly are exposed to.
It happens after the Extra Magazine earlier this week published several recordings from a TV2-documentary, like the tv station so far has been a ban on the show.
Mette Frederiksen, you are of the elderly prime minister. You puts you at the forefront of a new Meto-movement in ageing. You will ensure that there is implemented a policy, so this does not happen again, saith the sharp appeal Sunday from Bjarne Hastrup, who is the director in the Older Case.
- Coronakrisen has shown how great of an impact, the government has. And hold up a forceful prime minister has.
- We have not heard anything from her yet?
- No, but I can see that she has come home to Marienborg. And with the assertiveness and energy that lay behind the efforts to coronaen, so I would like to have it introduced on the elderly care.
- I'm not talking about the other ministers - I am talking about the prime minister. It is she who can prioritize and say to the government and a majority in Parliament, that we will have to do something. It is our call to her, says Bjarne Hastrup for the Extra Magazine.
Community - 7. christmas. 2020 - pm. 18:05 Qvortrup: Now Mette F. on the track
the Case of Else from Aarhus is appalling, but not isolated, think Bjarne Hastrup, who is in charge of the Elderly Case. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
the 112 - 11. christmas. 2020 - pm. 12:57 Four TV2-employees charged by the police
According to the Older Case there is an urgent need to intervene. A current inventory reveals that the organization has total 42 different personal accounts of neglect, which show that the Kongsgården is not an isolated example.
It is inquiries about malnutrition and dehydration, but also lack of cleaning, wet diapers and degrading indictments and degrading chants.
- The older will be affected by the rosters. In fact, it is the institution's roster, which govern how life is lived. And not the needs of older people, as we are going to have to push it over here to. It is that which needs to be resolved. Then you have to organise rosters and, standards afterwards and think Bjarne Hastrup.
He is pleased that the recent years has managed to raise more billions for elderly care. There are just still too big difference between the municipalities from assessing the organization.
- It is still the postal code that determines which dignity and help the elderly get.
- this is Why we need to break with the tradition of a ‘holy’ local self-government. It has, of course, could not cope with this task all the sites. It is amazing that there is so much difference from municipality to municipality.
the Danish policy - 9. christmas. 2020 - pm. 16:03 the Minister's first Else-interview: Well it came up
the Older the Case calls for a clear response from Mette Frederiksen (S) in the debate on the big ældresvigt. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
Community - 9. christmas. 2020 - pm. 19:13 I have to follow the law
After the summer break will health and ældreminister Magnus Heunicke (S) to implement a long-awaited 'summit' about the care of older people. And here the requirements from the Older the Case, among other things, be minimum standards.
- the budget act of 2012 is gone, and so there must be some minimum standards of quality. Although there is a difference between the needs of older people, then displays the current cases, of course, that we are far below the minimum level of quality that should be in the care of the elderly.
- Older people have no rights. They are completely in the municipality's violence. There should be some standards for what we mean by decent care, believe Bjarne Hastrup.
- How do you ensure then, that municipalities do not just put themselves at the lowest level instead of giving the elderly the care they individually need?
- of Course, the task is complex, but it here is so bad a care, that we are far from what the standard should be. And municipalities can always build on top.
Ekstra Bladet tried on Sunday in vain to get in contact with Mette Frederiksen. As shown by the following postings on Facebook, is the prime minister back in work, but she has still not commented on the matter on the big ældresvigt.
The weakest were the most important for the prime minister during the coronakrisen. How important are they to her now? Producer: Emma Svendsen
There waiting for a big task for politicians, if caring for the elderly must be addressed, believe Bjarne Hastrup. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
A colossal failure
According to the Older Case it has had some monstrous human cost, the cultural alderman in Aarhus, Jette Skive (DF), have turned their backs on the complaints that have come.
- How I experience it. And it makes the relatives also. There has not been intervened, says Bjarne Hastrup.
- And the highest responsibility lies with the city council in Aarhus and with honest.
He believes that there has been too a long time before the municipality and the cultural alderman responded.
- When you hear this stuff the first time, a leader, of course, take hold of it immediately. The same can be a mayor or a councilman.
- this is Why it is scary what has happened in Aarhus. She is waiting in such a long time.
- It is her finest role, as a politician, to pull these things forward, to discuss it with his political colleagues and, ultimately, go in the press even if it is not resolved.
Bjarne Hastrup called the case of Else and the other nursing homes in Aarhus for 'a colossal failure'.
- It has affected some people who may only have two-three years left to live. It is their last lifetime, which must have a beautiful ending. And then they get a nightmare instead.