the Entrance to 2019 has bet on several missions for the police around the country. In the course of the night has at least three houses have been overtent, several have been prosecuted for the senseless use of fireworks and many messages about the nuisance.
In addition, spent over 20 people the first night in the brig.
Just after midnight and reported the county of Møre and Romsdal police district on this year's first injury related to the use of fireworks. Politidistriktet wrote on Twitter that it should be a matter of a flares that have gone off in the hand of a man.
One person was received damage in the face, while another got injuries in a finger. Both were taken by ambulance.
- Damage in the face are considered less serious, while the damage in the finger was more severe, " says operasjonsleder in the county of Møre and Romsdal police district, Arild Reite, to Dagbladet.
the Agder police district has seen itself compelled to lodge two people after the senseless use of fireworks.
one incident took place in Tvedestrand, norway, where one person will be shot with fireworks at a police car. The other took place in Kristiansand, where one person should have ignited a battery in the middle of a crowd. In addition to the review, was the latter bortvist from the city centre.New year celebration: Two injured and several reported Rakettbatteri against the crowd
Also in Mosjøen in Nordland was a person prosecuted for the senseless use of fireworks. Operasjonsleder in Nordland county police, Kenneth Magnussen, says that a patrol was aware of the man and had a chat with him.
Just after the man shall have fired a rakettbatteri against a crowd in the Town centre.
He had not realized the severity of the to do it. The missiles were not sent into the crowd, but just above their heads, " says Magnussen as saying that between 70 and 100 young people were gathered at the place.
There is, however, not been registered personal injury in connection with the fireworks in Nordland, informs the Decision to the Newspaper.
Operasjonsleder in the Oslo police district, Marita Aune, says to Dagbladet that the new year's eve has bet on a whole lot of assignments in connection with public nuisance.
Among other things, the police received a messages stating that a person should have behaved bad manners towards the ladies in the Karl Johans gate shopping street in Oslo. The person was bortvist from the area, but complied not the police's orders. Thus, the person was put in the brig.27 in jails
Aune does not have figures on how many people who have ended up in jails in the course of the night in their police district, but around the country, at least 27 people spent the first night there.
In the Troms police district has been the most hectic, where eight persons have been brought before it by the police.
It was also hectic in the morning hours when the police got messages about a masseslagsmål inside at a club in Harstad.
the Police estimate that between 20 and 30 people were involved, and tells the crew their had problems with to get control.
- Two people were transported to the emergency room: One with an ugly bitemerke in the stomach, and another with damage on 2-3 teeth. More sustained kloremerker, writes police on Twitter and says that there will be created a case on the relationship.Several episodes with fireworks - the police caught the teens to have shot at people Multiple fires
Both in the South-West, Eastern and South-Eastern police district, the police had to scramble to overtente buildings.
In Haugesund the met police a man at a burning building, that was sent with the ambulance. It is not clear what role he has in the matter.
In Flekkefjord, police were notified that a person had set fire to an uninhabited and decaying house. The police have control of the suspected perpetrator, and the fire should now be unlit.
Police have arrested a man in the 20s who is suspected of brannstiftelsen. He has acknowledged the relationship, they write on Twitter.
Just over the watch 4, police were notified that a party venue in the centre of Rjukan was overtent. 13 persons were evacuated, and the fire department spent about an hour and a half to get control of the fire.
Suspect you that fireworks can be deployed under a false alarm?
- we have no idea about. It is too early to say anything about the cause of the fire, " says operasjonsleder in the South-East police districts, Rune Hunshamar, to Dagbladet.
At 6 notified police that evacuees can move back.Skuddskade
In the same police district, it was also reported that a person was sent to hospital with skuddskade in a hand just after midnight.
- There has been a mistake with a rifle in connection with the firing of this. One person has received major damage in a hand and is being flown to Ullevål hospital.
- turns out it was a antikkvåpen that were being fired, and probably have the chamber burst when the weapon was fired, update the police.the Full fire in the building - 13 people evacuated