In the evening the tones Betina Andersen forward in a debut on Danish television.
Not only is it the first time, the 24-year-old health care assistants from Ribe is the television. She also assists in a debut on Danish television.
’Date me naked’ has for years had success abroad, but in the evening - after the children's bedtime - displays the TV2 Zulu program for the first time in English.
Betina Andersen, along with three other women stripped of clothes and presented for the evening's protagonist, Nicholas.
No one knows each other in advance, and in several stages, girls are devoid of for the guy.
First get the Nikolaj - and the viewers - flats lower part to see, then torso, and finally you also get the face with.
as with hashing out becomes a bit of the girls ' personality is also revealed, and after all the rules of art to Nicholas to finally choose who he will date.
Betina Andersen will not reveal too much of the evening's broadcast, but can however say with certainty that she took something home to Ribe.
- I've got more self-esteem. It is wound'n I am, and this is how I look.
- It is much better than psykologtimer.
- It was up to me, that the thing I thought was negative about myself, not necessarily what others thought, explains Betina Andersen.
she says She volunteered for the program after a friend challenged her.
- I have the confidence to dare to do such a thing, but itselfbeen behind might have been a little questionable, and therefore I also had to force myself out of it.
I reached to think that it is strange and uncomfortable, but there was the other, who also stood naked.
- It created an inner peace, and it was usually to stand there without clothes on, she explains.
Mads Jonas Thorstensen has three children from a previous relationship. Photo: Søren Kirkegaard/ Strong/ TV2
In another broadcast helps Mads Jonas Thorstensen as the main character.
It should be added that in other shows the main character is a woman, while the suitors are men.
Thorstensen is 32 years old, comes from nordvestsjællandske Ferslev and working in a company that makes silicon for microchips.
He calls it a fantastic experience to be with in 'Date me naked'.
- I could easily do it again.
- It gave a boost to the idea that it is okay to be who you are, he says.
Mads Jonas Thorstensen has been single for a year and a half, and does not see the light of dating on the popular app of the Mountains.
He finds the Peaks, where you usually scroll quickly past a potential flirt, cursory.
Opinions Karen Thisted: Nobody's perfect!
In 'Date me naked' will he make up with kropsforskrækkelsen and see with fresh eyes on it to date.
- It may be that you choose a person who you immediately would not have been taken into account in real life, he says.