Now, do carpenters no longer stand and shout the goals in the next Fermacell-plate to their partner on the construction site. Now they can just say to the master, that he must rent or buy an Amigo robot.
Byggemarkedskæden Stark and robotvirksomheden Kobots in Odense have together drawn up a plan of action to get at least 200 robots out in the Danish building sites in the course of 2020.
the Robot is a tilskæringsrobot, and it has been dubbed the Amigo, which means ’friend’ in Spanish.
Amigoerne going to be sold through all of the Starks retail centres in Denmark and Greenland, but they are also offered through the Starks byggesælgere, which offers projects in the whole of Denmark. In addition to byggerobotterne contribute to the boosting of the Starks rental business, as Henrik Osbæck is responsible for.
- In Stark Rental, we've now got robots in range, so builders can try robotics of now and later purchase the robot. It is a brilliant product, and it is fantastic to be the first that can offer tilskæringsrobotter to the construction industry, says Henrik Osbæck in a press release.
Stark Rental was transferred to the first Amigo robots at the end of February, where there was given an extensive introduction to and review of Amigo 925, as the robot is called.
Stark Rental has offered rental of Amigo-bots from march.
- The voice robot Amigo from the Kobots is incredibly interesting for Stark, and we now have the exclusive distribution of the two models 912, and 925 which are adapted to respectively a standard Fermacell pladestørrelse 90x120 and a standard plaster board to the building sites, 90x250.
- for many years there has been very little change in the working methods and tools at the construction site. But now it moves for real, because we can teach robots to do it, we are not built to be able to stick to, says Søren Lysemose, national sales director for Stark, in a press release.
The new tilskæringsrobot contributes to a more efficient construction, shorter construction time, fewer errors and less material waste.
With Amigo can a carpenter through an app communicate with the voice tilskæringsrobot, after the precise, short instructions provide millimeterpræcise intersections of all kinds of plates, so that the carpenter just needs to put the plates up. At the same time reduces the Amigo significantly the human error, which leads to fejlskæringer and material waste.
According to the Kobots there is obtained thereby an efficiency gain of up to 350 percent.
Tilskæringsrobotten 912 weighs a total of about 47 pounds, and according to the rules, the robot can be transported in three units á a maximum of 16 kilos, for example, in a trailer.
the Builders can assemble the robot out on the construction site in under 10 minutes.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Vocational school also get robot
Kobots’ robots are also entering in the vocational schools, which want to ensure that future carpenters are being trained in the latest technologies for construction. The first Amigo-bots are already on the way out to the two vocational schools.
- The young people are faced with some big decisions, and now they get the opportunity to take a training, where they can get a tool that actually helps them to be less worn.
- We would like to show the young people that they can work with exciting technologies and be far more effective even with less physical effort. It is the fat, says Lars Matthiesen, Videncenterchef for Automation and Robotics at the Southern Vocational college.
the School received its first Amigo 925 1. april 2020. In 2021 expect the two companies already have a fourfold increase in sales of Amigoer.