A new public besparelseskatalog've got the citizens in and around Holstebro up in the absolutely red box.
According to the catalogue, it is considered to save both sofas and stripped away in the future thus set in Denmark, it writes Holstebro Dagblad.
the Couches of relatives on sengestuerne is on the list of possible savings.
Therefore, the relatives of the patients come to stand in the situation, it is called a camp bed or mattress on the floor, if they will be at their nearest.
By dropping the sofas it is possible for the future hospital to save around five million dollars.
But even if there is no sofa, the relatives could still spend the night in the hospital.
'Without relatives-sofa (which a relatives can even save up) staff must provide extra bed, mattress or camp bed to the relatives', says in the catalog.
'No pårørendesofa may mean that relatives can't spend the night, (it) is contrary to the desire for the involvement of relatives. Security for the patient by having the relatives close to round the clock to be removed'.
- We are out the places where it really hurts. Therefore, we hope also that this will not be necessary to drop the sofas. But there is a requirement that we must have a sparekatalog, so we are ready to face any economic problems, says the sygehusdirektøren, Poul Michaelsen to Holstebro Dagblad.
But it is not something that falls in the good soil of the danes, who may be future patients at the hospital.
On Facebook expresses more their dissatisfaction.
'Stop, however, to call it a thus set, it is a skandalesygehus', writes one.
'It is simply beneath all criticism. And so you're going to close the other hospitals for the benefit of it. It was better and give the money that is spent on the super hospital to the other hospitals we have', writes another.
Poul Michaelsen is surprised by the criticism, as he speaks with Extra Magazine.
- I have not even seen, that so many should be unhappy over the proposal, but I can understand them.
He explains that from the hospital's side has made the catalogue, because you want to be ready to show what can be saved away if there should arise an economic crisis.
- So In the plans, that there should be sofas and signs?
- Yes, we did. Pårørendesofaer with the project.
- So they are purchased?
- No, they are not, but we see rather that they are with, when the hospital opens.
It is according to Poul Michaelsen not wish to open without the couches, since it will make it harder to be a relatives at the next hospital.
- I can certainly understand if people are critical, and that they respond, and I hope that it comes with.
It is therefore yet to be seen whether there will be sofas to the relatives, when the hospital scheduled to open in 2020.