to stop the spread of coronasmitte in Aarhus, the government and the health authorities have, to all passengers in the public transport in Aarhus takes mundbind on.
Saturday it is, however, not all travellers in the aarhus-buses, which have found mundbindene forward.
It tells Bjarne Larsen, who is the HR and quality manager at the bus company Aarhus Trams.
- If you move through the city and looking at buses, you may well see some mundbind, but it is not the case that it is 50 percent of the passengers that have them on yet, he says.
After the government last week came out that the passengers in the public transport should have mundbind on, when there is congestion, he has experienced a small gradual increase in how many people have used mundbind in the buses.
- I have an expectation that of course it increases more, says Bjarne Larsen.
the bus company has of trafikselskabet Midttrafik got the message to ask people to take mundbind on in the buses, if they don't have it.
- We must not throw people out or refuse them to go on board, says the HR manager.
From Monday inserts, Midttrafik, however, additional inspectors, as the need to check whether people are using mundbindene. They do not, it can ultimately be thrown of the bus.
At a news conference Friday, it was announced that there will be introduced a requirement that anyone who travels by public transport in Aarhus, must use mundbind along the way.
The requirement to enter, however, only legally in force on Monday, writes TV2.
Both the mayor of Aarhus Jacob Bundsgaard (S), and Midttrafik has urged that customers not wait to use the mask.
the Requirement to use mundbind applies to people who travel in, to or from Aarhus. Also those changing in Aarhus, should have it on.
Molslinjen proposes, among other things to dock in Aarhus. But the shipping company at the Saturday dinner yet, whether the claim also includes their travelers.
- We are awaiting clear answers on what it means to us, so that we can provide our customers with the right guidance, says PR and communications manager Jesper Maack.
At the press conference Friday, it was announced that there would be guidelines at a later time. The requirement to use mundbind is, according to the DSB also on banegårdsområdet.
- So you have to switch trains, or, one must have mundbind on at the station, says DSB's head of information, Tony Bispeskov.
Since specific guidelines are not yet decided by the DSB has not yet, what is the significance of the requirement of mundbind get inside the trains, running in, out or through the city of Aarhus.
The special requirements of the Aarhus of the fact that the municipality is found growing smittetal the last time. From Thursday to Friday was confirmed 136 new smittetilfælde nationwide. Half of them were from the city of Aarhus.