The Norwegian football coach Ole Gunnar Solskjær was on Wednesday hired as a temporary replacement for the sacked José Mourinho in the English team Manchester United.
Already on Tuesday evening wanted Norway's prime minister Erna Solberg at an error Solskjær congratulations with the job at Twitter.
Erna Solberg, however, was quickly deleted his postings.
- I deleted my tweet, when I with horror realized that Solskjærs employment could open for, that Mourinho could be the coach of my team, Brann, says Solberg to the tv station ESPN.
- No, joking aside. Like so many other norwegians I waited anxiously to hear from Old Trafford last night.
- When I saw something that looked like a confirmation, so tweetede I 'congratulations', but then I discovered that it was a little too early, she explains.
Erna Solberg denies that she had any knowledge about, the decisions that were taken in Manchester United's board of directors.
- So that there is no secret communication between Norway Statsministerium and Manchester United.
- however, I am glad that I can wish Ole Gunnar congratulations. It is certainly a big day for Norwegian football, says the prime minister.
the 45-year-old Solskjær played in his active career for United from 1996 to 2007. In all, it was to 366 matches and 126 goals in the club.
Among the most memorable moments in Solskjærs career is his goal in the Champions League final in 1999. Here was the Norwegian dramatically the match winner in the 2-1 victory over Bayern Munich.
Solskjær have in recent years been coach of Molde in the home country. The plan is that he continues in Molde after the ongoing season in the Premier League.
Manchesteru - 19. dec. 2018 - at. 10:30 After blunder: Now confirm United's new manager
English football - 18. dec. 2018 - at. 10:54-FIRED! Mourinho is the past Manchester United