Thank you for the pleasant conversation.
- As we talked about, so we believe - a efterlønner (man) and a kontanthjælpsmodtager (woman), to the tax services again they cheat small, even if it now sounds different in the media.
- As you can see by the enclosed letter, then demanded the tax administration just a year ago, that we had to pay so much of our income even if we are on the early retirement/incapacity benefit.
There was no talk of any 'debt pardon', as we as the decent people we are, have chosen to make a deal on the installment plan, since we had no other options to pay.
so begins XX and YY a letter to the nation! 8de want to be anonymous, but the nation! know their identity), about the great injustice they think they are exposed to, because they last year paid the last installment of a tax liability and because they have been forgiven a debt of 871,96 kr.
the Pair - who have just about 2500 dkk to spare each month, when the fixed costs are paid - to feel that they have been 'punished' because they chose to pay their debts. And can now read, to 480.000 other people with low incomes, among other things, benefit claimants and recipients of anticipatory pension, will get ironed their debts, because Gældsstyrelsen believe that they would have difficulty getting paid their bills. the
Their letter continues thus:
- The one that got us in the red field today, was that we discovered that you have made a reimbursement arrangement with the tax, because you can't afford to pay a large amount at a time, yes you will not get any letter about the debt relief from the tax.
- I have (yesterday) on Monday contacted the tax office and got through after 41 min.
I spoke with a lady who tried to convince me that it was very complicated, and that she could not explain to me why my partner not even been released/pardoned about his 871.96.
- Now we ask simply, why is it only such as Stine Bosse and others with the funds in order, that is pardoned?
- if you like us have just repaid a large debt on a small budget, so you feel actually quite stupid. To think, if you had not paid it, and then had been pardoned, just as the 400000 other sounds from the pair, who dare not stand up, but what do you say?