do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
the Police did on Wednesday several entirely unusual discovery in connection with actions against Christiania.
Three people were arrested and charged with resale of cannabis. But most remarkable of all, they had a knife.
- We are glad that the resistance from the organized environment around the Pusher-street was relatively limited, apart from a few stone's throw away. But it surprises us that among those arrested there were three that had the knife on him, says police commissioner Simon Hansen of the Copenhagen Police.
He reports that it was not the knife that might be used in connection with the work in one of the hash stalls.
- They are to regular armament. It is not something we have seen before. We think it's many knives.
Police arrested at the action in all 12 people, while 22 people received a charge for possession of cannabis.
in Addition to the knives police found also a variety of slashing, including a totenschlæger and a bushammer.
- Slashing is more normal. In Christiania you have a expectation that there is a kind of readiness, and it is something we have seen over a longer period of time, to bat, mallets and table legs is ready and available, says politikommissæren.
Of drugs seized, the police in a total of five kilos of hash, 1234 joints, 3,7 kilos of skunk and 6.3 grams of cocaine.
Cocaine is categorized as a 'hard drug', and is therefore, according to the christianitternes own set of rules banned in the freetown.
- previously We have seen that the vendors have had cocaine on him. What we found in our most recent action was in the area around Christiania, and on the people moving away from there. Everything else being equal, it is sad that there must be the kind of hard substances in the environment, says Simon Hansen.
- The total quantity of the substances, we have found, is not particularly large. It has previously been greater. But it has been spread out on many people, and it is also, therefore, that the number of arrests is so high.