today was a new airline on the wings in Aalborg Airport. Or such as the. For Great Dane Airlines yet to get their license to operate - a so-called AOC, which stands for air operator certificate.
Anyway, shooting it new, the company started in ticket sales to destinations such as Dublin and Nice on the 5. march, and it is in the field, they even expect to have all the necessary permissions in place.
- We would like to have completely mastered it in the first blow, and it takes some weeks from now, but we have a really good dialogue with the agency, says executive director of Great Dane Airlines Thomas Hugo Moller.
the Director is himself a pilot and has previously worked several years in that Traffic, Construction and Housing, which the company now has an application landscape.
Therefore, he considers not that it is daring to sell tickets before they have the license in the house, which is of paramount importance to be able to drive commercial aviation.
- No, it is not more daring than that it is completely by the book. I dare to guarantee that you come out to fly with us, if you buy a ticket.
the Company has secured one of the major players in the charter market, Bravo Tours, and also here joins the flight manager Torben K. Simonsen for the repose of the stomach.
- We are deeply confident, although it is quite new company.
the Airline has leased two jet aircraft of the type Embraer ERJ-195AR with space for 118 passengers and a range of 4260 kilometres.
The two aeroplanes land, however, first in Aalborg a few days before, the Great Dane Airlines scheduled to fly people from northern jutland in the North sea to Dublin and Edinburgh in the middle of June.
- It is simply too expensive to have them stand, says Thomas Hugo Mills and is complemented by its co-founder and cfo Duc Nguyen:
- They come just a little before, we got right out and kick the tires.