There was romance in the air, as the Discovery Networks on Wednesday invited to the press conference prior to the premiere of season two of 'Ex on the Beach'.
Here could be several of the participants tell that they are starting to date other participants from the program. Most were not ready to put a name to yet, but it was not for Robert Risager and Sara Run Isafold.
- We are not lovers but we date and see each other. When we got home, it developed, said Sara Run Isafold for Extra Magazine on the red carpet.
She put like words on: why exactly was Robert, who ran with her attention.
- He is piss pollock, he rests in himself and love himself. He is just nice, she told.
Jeppe similar to when also one that has found happiness, but he fears that the distance might be a problem.
Robert was in the hoopla on the red carpet. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Sara lives in Esbjerg, denmark, while he himself lives in Sindal in north Jutland.
- We date and have fun a bit, but now we will see how it goes. There is very much between us in distancemæssigt, and I have never had a boyfriend. Therefore, it is not easy for me to get one, and I think that that's going to take time, before me and Sara find along the way, he said.
- What is it that makes you love Sara?
- I'm doing some stupid things some times, and I'm not always the sweetest guy on the planet, but she can forgive and understand me. It I greatly appreciate.
Film, tv & radio - 12. mar. 2019 - at. 06:11 Crazy with my big tits
Jeppe stands out in many areas. He mouthed as he loves colourful clothes, and then he goes with the nail Polish.
- He likes his nail Polish, and I live with it. It's fine, he likes it, and I lakerer also his nails. It is fine, said Sara.
Danish well-known - 11. mar. 2019 - at. 17:51 Fie Laursen reveals: Has the cannon with this celebrity
She told that the participation in the 'Ex on the Beach' is 'the coolest experience' she has had in her life.
- You have not his phone, and therefore there is no possibility to get contact to the outside world. Why should you relate just to the people who are, and the things that happen in the villa. You come so close to each other, you are together every day. It is a different community than we have at home, beat Sara firmly.
How it goes Sara and Emily in 'Ex on the Beach' can be seen from the 17. march on Channel 4 and streaming service Dplay.