ever since childhood has Kazuki James knew that he was different than most of the others.
First, in his late teens he began to find his true personality, and today, he gives his open-minded friends a big part of the credit for the fact that he can live his life as a confident dog.
I felt myself not really as a human being, I have always felt like a misplaced dog, says the 37-year-old Kazuki James.
When Kazuki James really feel like themselves, it is often at home in his muzzle and with his yndligs-bidelegetøj. Photo: Kennedy News and Media
Kazuki James gives his true personality space by, among other things to bark at his friends, to carry things with its mouth and eat hundegodbidder. Photo: Kennedy News and Media
It was only when he met a person on the internet who were like him, he had a word for it. Suddenly he knew that he was called a 'pup'.
Suddenly it was as if the things I did, which people thought was strange, made sense. I realized that this was what I was, " says Kazuki James for the Extra Magazine.
Sex & cohabitation - 24. may. 2016 - pm. 21:50 Tom dresses up as the dog: Ex-boyfriend still go ride with him
It was the behavior, as when I made hundelyde, as if it were a completely normal part of the conversation. Or when someone called my name, I would say 'dare' or 'vruf'. At work I said hello to people by biting or chewing in their clothing, telling the 37-year-old briton, who today is the co-founder of the Kennel Club in Manchester.
The 37-year-old 'pup' from Manchester prefer to eat his food a bowl. Photo: Kennedy News and Media
Here you can meet people like him, menneskehunde from near and far, approximately once a month, wearing masks and suits.
- There are about 150 over each month, and each and every time, there are new, that we haven't seen before. It is becoming constantly greater. In the last month, we had to ask to have opened up another floor, tells Kazuki James.
the Initiative to the Kennel Club came when he began to invite the 'pups' home for itself every month. Suddenly, there came so many, that there was no longer a place in Kazuki James' apartment in Manchester, so they had to instead borrow a local bar, where they could meet.
When he did not have his pelsdragt on, Kazuki James like the small things in his attire, which shows who he is. Photo: Kennedy News and Media
For daily work Kazuki James at Clone Zone, among other things, selling sex toys, and this is the first time he has ever been employed at a place because he was exactly who he is. And where he is accepted for the same reason.
- I have previously worked in offices and call centers, and it was very difficult and cumbersome, for I felt I could be myself. I could not talk about my private life with others, because I was treated as if I was strange, " says Kazuki James for the Extra Magazine.
In the 'pup'-the environment is very open, free and creative. Also, when it comes to love life, which can shape itself in many different ways. Many looking for a dog/owner relationship, while others live in open conditions, where they are well allowed to play with other dogs, he tells. Photo: Kennedy News and Media
He tells, that something of a great many typically find strange, is something of what he himself finds most natural. Namely, when he eats his food a bowl.
- For me it's completely normal, but many people really do think that it is strange.
He describes how he often experienced to have other, more " dog-like, 'impulses' than the people he communicates with, and that can occasionally create some difficult situations for him.
- When someone is sweet to you, you may want to give him a hug. For a dog is the impulse to rub at them. This is how I have it naturally from the inside out, but it may well appear inappropriate. So I like have to hold back, and think, 'now I must rather do it in person-the way'.
Kazuki James is the co-founder is the Kennel Club in Manchester, where around 150 menneskehunde like him comes by once a month. Photo: Kennedy News and Media
another example, Kazuki James vividly describes to Ekstra Bladet, is when he has been meeting with his bank manager.
- So, I would like to be sweet and friendly, but I know that it is inappropriate. So I have to be 'human', and can for example not make paws with your hands, like I usually do.
In Kazuki James' locker hangs, among other things, a gummidragt, which has cost about 3500 Danish crowns, and a custom pelsdragt, as he has been produced in Canada for over 17,000 Danish kroner.
- My costumes are an extension of myself. It is a way where I can be allowed to be such as I look inside my head.
When I started to be the pup, was the kind of not at all. It is some very talented artists that put a lot of time in it. Not just for me but for the thousands and thousands in the world who is like me.
If the 37-year-old british menneskehund must give a piece of advice to others who have it as him, but perhaps have not yet found themselves, so that sounds just right:
- The best advice I can give is that you should just be yourself. One should be absolutely indifferent to what others say. It is your life, and you only get one attempt. So for example, if you will live like a dog, you should do it. Embrace it and love it, for the more you love and embrace it, the better will be your life.