Smokey Eyes has taken the fuse on the 'X Factor'.
the Group, which consists of venneparret Cecilie Wøldike Nielsen and Morten Bomholdt Hansen, has repeatedly predicted an exit of the bookmakers, but without hitting the danger zone, they can now call themselves finalists.
Here, they must sing along with Hjalmer, who, like his father, Kim Larsen, sustain himself as a musician. The trio should sing 'World in color' and 'Istedgade', and it makes Smokey Eyes a little nervous.
Film, tv & radio - 16. may. 2020 - pm. 13:19 Oh Land reveals the gender
They are not the familiarity of singing in Danish.
- You are always a little nervous. It is his songs 100 percent, and we now need to check into them and get a feeling forward. That, I think, at least this is a challenge; having to find his emotions and frame them, says Morten Bomholdt Hansen, while Cecilie Wøldike Nielsen agrees.
- I'm probably most nervous about in relation to singing in Danish. I have always had a hard time to sing in Danish, because I think it is so bare. I like better metaphorical English, so it becomes a challenge to sing in English.
- Is it that, In fear?
- in any case It is a little scary. I have always had fine with English, but it is a fun language to sing in, says Morten Bomholdt Hansen.
the Finalists in this year's 'X Factor': Mathilde Caffey, Smokey Eyes, Emil Wismann and Alma Agger. Photo: Jonas Olufson
this is not to say that they are not welcomes. On the contrary. They are more than ready to take the 'X Factor'-the scene together with Hjalmer and hopefully impress the danes at home in the living rooms. Hjalmer has left a good impression.
- We have already talked a little with him, and he seems like our type. He works mega cool. I believe it will be well, " says Morten Bomholdt Hansen.
- Is In the Kim Larsen-fans, so you can ask him the questions you have always had?
- and I will not disturb him, for he is surely accustomed to hear every day, but I am clearly Kim Larsen-fan, smiles Morten Bomholdt Hansen, complemented by Cecilie Wøldike Nielsen.
- We see him not as Kim Larsen's son, he is his own artist and has really taken off as his own, so that we think not of. But when you think about it, it's pretty freaky. All know Kim Larsen.
See also: Culture: It is hard
Smokey Eyes hope now to be able to take the last step towards victory, which they, of course, also on the stage without Hjalmer. The welcomes.
- It is just like when you bake a cake. You can feel that it starts to smells really nice, and the cake is about to be finished. It is a bit the feeling I have. It comes creeping, and you get more and more excited every day, " says Cecilie Wøldike Nielsen.
- fear not, the cake burns?
- I think that the feeling should be allowed to be there. You don't fight enough for it, if not it smells a little burned, she continues.
in Addition to Smokey Eyes to Alma Agger, Mathilde Caffey and William Wismann on stage Friday in the first of two finals. As always, you can follow the battle song for song here on eb.dk.