Alma Agger had the pressure on his shoulders, when she on Friday night and went on the stage in the first of two finals in this year's 'X Factor'.
As the bookmakers clear favourite, she is spadseret all the way to the final, but if you think that she has taken lightly the competition, taking one errors.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 22:48 In tears on the stage: - It comes as a shock
She will win, and therefore, she places pressure on herself.
- It is too crazy. I was so nervous today and was so touched during the first song, and then it was so cool to sing with Jada. We also had audience on again. I had completely forgotten about the feeling, says Alma Agger, en Ekstra Bladet talking with her, after the square in Saturday's grand finale is a reality.
- You have been touted for the big favorite. It is nice to be able to say that the first step now is done?
- It is so nice. I was insanely nervous today. I have never been so nervous at a show before, " she says, and continues on his condition before she could be on stage:
- It was wild, so nervous I was. I feel like I forgot everything, and then I was dry in the throat, but could not reach to get my water. So I stood and jumped a little.
Alma Agger is ready for the final of 'the X Factor'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
the Nervousness was shining through on stage, where the judges, by tradition, praised her to the skies. However, had the famous and best-selling individual criticisms, as he believed that the scenography and the choreography got Alma to come into the light, when you looked at the overall picture.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 21:41 Culture writes the history
Among other things, she had to turn a cartwheel, which he didn't understand a bjælde and called it 'Blachmansk'. It takes, however, she is not so heavy.
- Some like cartwheels. Others can not, she says cool.
She has now set its sights on Saturday's show, where she is expecting a 'mega bold' decision.
- You can expect a lot of nice energy, because it is the final. It be mega fat and mega cosy, she smiles.