Michael and Annette Lauritzen are neighbors of Odensevej near Bogense, where a 26-year-old man with excessive speed and alcohol in the blood slammed into a vehicle in front, and three people lost their lives.
the Man is today in custody.
the 112 - 29. jun. 2020 - pm. 15:14 Three killed in accident: a 26-year-old in custody
The 26-year-old man drove at about 140 km/h. his black Porsche Cayenne up in the Citroën, which the 37-year-old Mads Jump and his mother and aunt, respectively 63 and 64 years sat.
Mads and his family were on the way home from the priest, when they were påkørt and killed. They had held the meeting about the funeral of Mads' grandmother, which was to take place on Wednesday. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
At the time of the accident sitting Michael and Annette Lauritzen at home in their living room and hear the accident.
We hear something gasse shot up from inside the town. We're talking about, that it sounds like a motorcycle. It was really tremendously. But it is actually not something unusual. People running often at both 150 and 200 km/h. on the way out here, " says Annette.
After a short time the sounds that are loud noise and then completely silence.
- We look at each other and say: 'Was it not really bad?', continues Annette.
Three people lost their lives on Odensevej. However, they are not the first casualties on the way. Now requires the neighbors action. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
As the pair a short time after coming out on the road, their fears, to reality. Two cars have collided and with such violent force that one car is unknown.
When I got up there, I could quickly see that it was really serious. Pictures of people in the state of the printer itself onto the retina, says Michael Hutton, who was the only one of the two spouses, that went all the way up to the scene of the accident.
- even Though I have a psyche that is reasonably strong, I must admit that it also struck a chord with me.
The 26-year-old man slipped from the scene of the crime, but is currently in custody. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
It is not the first time Michael and Annette Lauritzen is out for an accident on Odensevej. Not very many years ago there was also a serious accident, which nearly cost lives.
- It is terrible to know that next time it might be someone we know or ourselves. The road out there is like a runway, " says Annette, en Ekstra Bladet ask for the white crosses, which she and several neighbors yesterday and put up along the road.
- The cross symbolizes the victims, and now it requires simply action. We can and will not out and gather more deaths up.
the Family swung out in front of the 26-year-old man, which is itself explained in court that they may have underestimated his speed. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
the Day before the tragic accident, the couple had actually ordered a fotovogn on the police website.
- We hear all the time people drive crazy out here and have often talked about that book a fotovogn. It is so tragic that the day after the happening of such an accident, says Annette.
- We were almost ready to take the first sod for an expanded intersection with lysregulering, and then it happens here. It is terrible, and I got really hurt in the stomach when I heard about the accident, says Pia Longet, member of the Technique and the Environment in Funen Municipality.
the Lights must be at just the intersection where the Mads Jump and his mother and aunt lost their lives. But it is not good enough, consider the neighbors.
the Stretch where the accident happened. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
- A traffic light will do anything, but not everything. People can just run over to red, and if they keep quiet, the way will just be as a runway again, when it turns green, says Annette Lauritzen.
She believes that it will require much more.
- I think we will have to get a form of harassment here. I have not the solution, but I'm thinking maybe a roundabout or similar.
the First ground-breaking ceremony for the expanded and lysregulerede intersections expected to be taken in the autumn holiday. When it is finished, it has cost approximately 1.6 million dollars to establish.